Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q Selective Call 8-Location Distribution Module
For On-Q Selective Call intercom systems
Item # 717IC5001 | MFR # IC5001
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q Selective Call 8-Location Distribution Module by Crutchfield's Tara W.
An On-Q Selective Call intercom system lets you talk to people throughout your home — relay laundry instructions between the bedroom and mud room, or gather lunch orders for the pool in your kitchen. This distribution module uses a single run of CAT-5e cable to connect each intercom unit in your system. It mounts in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure and uses a 24-volt power supply (both sold separately).
- On-Q part # IC-5001
- distribution module has RJ-45 jacks to connect as many as eight intercom units
- system is expandable by connecting up to four distribution modules (for a total of 32 intercom units)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Selective call intercom 8 location distribution module
- Mounting bracket
- System Installation Guide
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The On-Q IC5001 Selective Call Intercom 8-location Distribution Module is a single bay module that supports the audio, power, and control requirements of up to 8 units (room, door, or patio units) in the On-Q Select Call Intercom system. The module is installed in the intercom system's enclosure, and is connected to each room, door, and patio unit via Cat 5 cable. Up to 4 modules can be daisy-chained, allowing control of up to 32 total units. The module includes a metal bracket for installation inside of an On-Q enclosure.
Inputs and Outputs: The 8 Location Distribution Module includes the following inputs and outputs:
- RJ-45 Jacks:
- Inputs 1-8: for connecting up to 8 room, door, or patio units
- Audio Interrupt: for connecting the lyriQ Audio Distribution System to automatically mute the whole house audio when the intercom system is used.
- In/Out: for connecting other 8-location distribution modules (up to 3 additional units may be connected)
- Video Out: reserved for future use
- DC Power Input: for use with the 717PW1030 power supply
System Installation Guide: The 21-page Selective Call Intercom System Installation Guide is included in the box with the distribution module.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.