Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q 4 x 12 Telecom Module
4-in/12-out design with configurable primary line
Item # 717TM1475 | MFR # TM1475
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q 4 x 12 Telecom Module by Crutchfield's Tara W.
This module allows you to distribute four incoming telephone lines to as many as 12 locations throughout your home. Four ports on this module are configurable, which allows you to choose the primary line. For example, if your teenager has his own phone line, that can be the primary line in his bedroom, but the main phone line can be primary in all other rooms. The module mounts in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure with the included bracket.
What's in the Box:
- One 4x12 Telecom module (has 14 RJ45 jacks on top panel)
- Metal mounting bracket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
- On-Q part # TM1475
- distributes four telephone lines to as many as 12 locations
- four configurable ports let you select primary line in multiple rooms
- features RJ-45 connectors
- RJ-31x line seizure option for use with auto-dialing home security systems
- advanced surge protection with automatically resetting fuse
- installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure (mounting bracket included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The On-Q TM1475 is a 4 x 12 Telecom Module that can distribute four incoming telephone lines to as many as 12 locations throughout your home. It has a total of 14 RJ45 jacks on the top panel. The module offers different combination of line pin-outs. You can connect the module to your individual telephone jacks via Cat 5 cable. The module is ready to install in the supplied metal mounting bracket, allowing you to mount it into a standard On-Q enclosure.
Inputs and Outputs: The TM1475 has the following RJ45 jacks:
- Line Input: one RJ45 jack that can input up to 4 phone lines from the telephone company's Network Interface Device (configured as Line 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Line Outputs: twelve RJ45 jacks that output the lines
- 8 jacks configured as Line 1, 2, 3, 4
- 2 jacks configured as Line 2, 3, 4, 1
- 1 jack configured as Line 3, 4, 1, 2
- 1 jack configured as Line 4, 1, 2, 3
- Line Seizure: Optional RJ45 jack to interface with a security system
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.