NAD AM 230
Add-on Dolby Atmos® module for select NAD surround sound components
Our take on the NAD AM 230 by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Add Dolby Atmos decoding to your NAD surround sound component
Upgrade your home theater with decoding for the most immersive surround sound available. The AM 230 lets you add support for a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos configuration to four of NAD's most popular surround sound components with MDC (Modular Design Construction).
With an additional amplifier, this module can even support up to a 7.1.4 Atmos setup. The AM 230 also supports Dirac Live™ room correction for improved room acoustics, stereo image, and clarity.
- add-on Dolby Atmos module for select NAD surround sound components
- compatible with NAD T 758, T 787, T 777, and T 187
- creates a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos system
- can support up to a 7.1.4 Atmos system with an additional power amplifier
- future software update adds support for DTS:X
- supports Dirac Live room correction for improved room acoustics, spatial imaging, and clarity
- digital inputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial for stereo and traditional 5.1 sources
- Atmos sources connect to component via HDMI
- 4 preamp outputs
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee