Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lowepro Pro Roller x200
Luggage-style camera bag
Item # 766LP36033 | MFR # LP36033-PWW
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Lowepro Pro Roller x200 by Crutchfield's Kristen Schaub
If your job involves a lot of traveling from one shooting location to the next, then you need Lowepro's Pro Roller x200. This luggage-style camera bag gives you exceptional protection, convenience, and organization for your gear. It features a sizable padded interior that helps keep your gear safe from bumps and scratches, while adjustable dividers hug your cameras and up to eight extra lenses to keep them snug. A padded laptop compartment secures your laptop, too. It lets you carry everything you need to set up your mobile photo studio just about anywhere you travel.
Two-for-one design perfect for long and short trips
Easily navigate busy airports with the Pro Roller x200's smooth wheels and pull-out handle. Stop to look at a magazine stand or check in for your flight, and use the prop foot to keep the bag upright. When it's time to board the flight, set the 3-digit combination lock on the side and rest assured your valuable gear will be safe from theft, even when it's out of sight. And when you land, you can remove the main bag from its outer hard case and carry your gear around backpack-style.
Plenty of room for all your accessories
Multiple front pockets give you plenty of room to store all your accessories, like spare memory cards, cables, manuals, and other personal items. A removable tripod mount accommodates most standard tripods and monopods. And you can use any of the SlipLock attachment loops located on the bag to add compatible Lowepro pouches, and get even more room for accessories.
I am very pleased with the purchase of this product. I've already taken it on a round trip flight & I used it during photo shoot. Everything fits nice & securely.
Kristy Mone' Photography, Rex, Georgia
What's in the Box:
- Pro Roller x200 rolling camera bag
- Vinyl cord management pouch
- Tripod holder
- Threaded accessory mount
- Tripod strap
- Special Features guide
- designed to fit one or two digital SLR cameras with attached lens, plus 6-8 additional lenses and a flash
- laptop sleeve fits most models with screen sizes up to 15-1/2" (measured diagonally)
- rolling luggage-style design with pull out handle and prop foot fits in most overhead compartments
- removable backpack unzips from outer hard case
- water-resistant nylon material
- padded interior with adjustable dividers
- multiple front pockets for accessories
- Lock & Go system with a 3-digit combination lock protects your gear from theft during airline travel
- removable mount accommodates a tripod or monopod
- pull out handle includes a threaded accessory mount for your camera or a flash
- includes Lowepro SlipLock attachment loops for additional accessories
- internal dimensions: 12-1/4"W x 19-13/16"H x 6-5/8"D
- exterior dimensions: 15-3/4"W x 24-1/4"H x 11-1/4"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Lowepro Pro Roller x200 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Design: The Lowepro Pro Roller x200 is a high quality rolling camera case designed for the serious photographer. It can hold one or two DSLRs (with grips), 6-8 additional lenses, and all your accessories. There's even room for a laptop up to 15.4". Other features include:
- Airline Carry-On: The Pro Roller x200 meets most airline regulations regarding carry-on luggage size, and can fit in most overhead compartments. It is recommended that you check with your airline before departure.
- Reserve Pack: The bag features a removable backpack that can be carried aboard a regional airline or small plane with carry-on size restrictions. A zippered front panel closes and secures the roller case for check-in or storage while the backpack is in use.
- Lock & Go System: The Lock & Go System consists of a single retractable cable that threads through all of the bag's zippers to an official TSA Lock with a 3-digit combination.
- TelePod Handle: The bag's custom-designed TelePod retracting handle has operating buttons on both ends, and a Neoprene-reinforced grip for comfortable handling. In addition to the retractable TelePod handle, the bag also has side and top handles and a bottom grip to facilitate handling.
- Threaded Camera Mount: The TelePod handle grip has an integrated threaded insert and a 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mount so you can mount the camera or other accessory to the bag.
- Hideaway Tripod Mount: The hideaway tripod mount lets you secure a tripod to the front or side of the bag. A removable tripod holder is included.
- Removable-Replaceable Wheels: If the wheels wear out, you can simply remove them with a 4mm Allen wrench (not included) and replace them.
- Hideaway Prop Foot: For extra stability, you can pull out the hidden prop foot, located on the back of the bag. The bag can be angled against the prop foot for easy access to your equipment.
- Notebook Pocket: With the padded, zippered notebook pocket, you can store and protect a laptop computer with a screen up to 15.4".
- Removable Cord Management Pouch: A removable vinyl pouch is included for storage of your cables, adapters, and other small items.
- Empty/Full Indicators: The three memory card pockets inside the front compartment have flap closures that can be configured to indicate whether the cards are full or empty.
- SlipLock Attachment Loops: The Pro Roller x200 features SlipLock loops for attaching additional storage components.
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.7"W, 24.2"H, 11.2"D
- Interior Dimensions: 12.2"W, 19.8"H, 6.6"D
- Weight: 13.23 pounds
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.