Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW
Pivoting active-sport backpack for pro-sized DSLR cameras (Galaxy Blue/Light Grey)
From Lowepro: Flipside Sport Backpack
Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW - Shown fully loaded with cameras, accessories, and lenses (not included)
Item # 766LP36423 | MFR # LP36423-PWW
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Day Four of the desert canyon hike, and that's the recurring thought that runs through your head so you indulge yourself by taking a deep sip from the hydration pack that lives in the camera bag. In the camera bag! On your back. Now that's cool.
All this while you're tirelessly snapping photos of your hiking club partners, charging across the landscape. It was good thinking on your part to house your gear in the Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW. Aside from protecting your pro-sized DSLR with attached grip and long-zoom lens in almost any weather, it holds additional tools, like extra lenses or some flash units. It has attachment points for carrying a tripod or a monopod, and even a spot for a hiking pole, not to mention a zippered pouch for personal items and small accessories.
All this in a daypack form factor that's ingeniously designed to swivel about your hips when you shed the shoulder straps, providing easy access so you'll be ready for that critical shot in seconds. No taking off the pack to slow your mobility. Take another sip. You're gonna need it.
What's in the Box:
- Galaxy Blue/Light Gray backpack camera bag
- removable, adjustable, water-resistant camera compartment makes a customizable space for a pro-sized DSLR camera with long-zoom lens and extra lenses/flash units
- hydration-ready pocket can host up to a 1 liter reservoir (not included)
- built-in all-weather (AW) cover keeps equipment safe and dry
- triple-ripstop nylon construction
- multiple adjustment points at shoulders, sternum and waist make for a custom fit
- body-side access design offers quick access to gear; a quick shedding of the shoulder straps and the pack rotates about your body
- attachment points for a tripod or monopod; also for a trekking pole or ice axe
- back-panel zippered pocket provides storage for personal items
- breathable padding wicks moisture at back and shoulders
- lightweight and low-profile
- internal dimensions: 8-5/16"W x 16-1/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW is a lightweight photo daypack designed for use by outdoor and action sports photographers. The slim, low-profile backpack can hold a DSLR with attached lens (up to 300mm), and one to three additional lenses and/or flash units. The customizable camera compartment is removable so you can convert to a fully functional daypack. One side has a secure tripod attachment system, while the other side provides a space for a 1 liter hydration reservoir (sold separately). The patented All Weather AW Cover protects everything from the elements, and tucks away when not in use.
- Materials: Galaxy blue and light gray nylon exterior; light gray tricot polyester and nylon interior
- Pockets: Large, dual zippered, main compartment has body-side access for quick access to your gear when the pack is rotated to the front, and adds security while wearing; Adjustable camera compartment has a protective storm-flap closure, and can be removed for when you're not carrying your equipment; Side pocket for optional 1-liter hydration system; secure tripod attachment system on other side.
- Divider: Adjustable, padded divider system in removable camera compartment.
- Portability: Adjustable, non-removable, padded shoulder straps with air channels for ventilation; non-padded top grab handle
Internal Dimensions: The bag has the following internal dimensions:
- Width: 8.3"
- Height: 16.1"
- Depth: 7.7"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.