Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lowepro Rover Pro 35L AW
Mountain-style photo-system backpack
Item # 766LP36447 | MFR # LP36447-PWW
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Lowepro Rover Pro 35L AW by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Unpacking the SUV at the trailhead. The sense of anticipation is palpable. It's your first outdoor getaway in nearly a year and your new camera rig has you more than ready to give it a shakedown cruise. Your friends look approvingly at your new Lowepro Rover Pro 35L backpack. And why not? It carries plenty of gear for an overnight backcountry excursion, while providing secure storage for your pro-sized DSLR plus attached 24-70mm zoom lens — plus some handy accessories, like an extra lens, flash, and tripod.
A side pocket provides room for up to 2 liter hydration reservoirs (not included), so you won't be fishing for an unwieldy water bottle along the trail. And your gear will be close at hand, because it's accessible through both the top opening and the front hatch-style portal. Transport a tripod or monopod with the side-mounted tripod cinch, and have it ready for a stable shot in seconds. There's really no better way to have all the features you demand for safe and convenient transport of your photographic gear, and the flexibility you need for easy backcountry travel.
- modular camera compartment securely fits a pro-sized DSLR camera with kit zoom lens and flash unit
- backpack features 35 liters of storage for overnight backcountry gear and your camera equipment
- all-weather (AW) cover keeps equipment safe and dry
- durable nylon/polyester construction
- top and front zippered portals both provide easy access to gear
- becomes fully functional backpack when modular cases are removed
- hydration-ready side pocket accommodates 2-liter reservoir (not included)
- side tripod cinch for a portable tripod, monopod, or DSLR video rig
- mesh-covered waist belt for easy travel
- trampoline suspension system stabilizes load for secure movement over uneven surfaces
- adjustable padded shoulder straps, padded mesh backpad, waistbelt, and sternum strap help distribute weight evenly
- features attachment points for your trekking poles
- external dimensions: 12-5/8"W x 19-3/4"H x 10-5/8"D
- camera compartment internal dimensions: 5-11/16"W x 12-3/8"H x 6-3/16"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee