Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L AW
Pivoting active-sport backpack for two pro-sized DSLR cameras (Orange/Grey)
From Lowepro: Flipside Sport 20L
Item # 766LP36504 | MFR # LP36504-PWW
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L AW by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Day Four of the desert canyon hike, and that's the recurring thought that runs through your head — so you indulge yourself by taking a deep sip from the 1.5-liter hydration pack that lives in the camera bag. In the camera bag! On your back. Now that's cool.
All this while you're tirelessly snapping photos of your hiking club partners, charging across the landscape. It was good thinking on your part to house your gear in the Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L AW. Aside from protecting two pro-sized DSLRs — one with attached grip and long-zoom lens — in almost any weather, it holds additional tools, like extra lenses, flash units, or chargers. It has attachment points for carrying a tripod or a monopod, and even a spot for a hiking pole, not to mention a zippered pouch for personal items and small accessories.
All this in a daypack form factor that's ingeniously designed to swivel about your hips when you shed the shoulder straps, providing easy access so you'll be ready for that critical shot in seconds. No taking off the pack to slow your mobility. Take another sip. You're gonna need it.
- removable, adjustable, water-resistant camera compartment makes a customizable space for two pro-sized DSLR camera bodies (one with attached lens), extra lenses, flash units, and chargers
- hydration-ready pocket can host up to a 1.5 liter reservoir (not included)
- built-in all-weather (AW) cover keeps equipment safe and dry
- triple-ripstop nylon construction
- multiple adjustment points at shoulders, sternum and waist make for a custom fit
- body-side access design offers quick access to gear; a quick shedding of the shoulder straps and the pack rotates about your body
- attachment points for a tripod or monopod; also for a trekking pole or ice axe
- back-panel zippered pocket provides storage for personal items
- breathable padding wicks moisture at back and shoulders
- lightweight and low-profile
- internal dimensions: 9-13/16"W x 15-1/2"H x 5-7/8"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee