Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Add-on receiver for Audioengine D2 wireless DAC system
Our take on the Audioengine D2R by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
Expand your Audioengine wireless DAC system with additional receivers
Add the Audioengine D2R receiver to your D2 wireless DAC system to enjoy digital music on another audio system in your home. The transmitter in your D2 system can stream music to as many as three D2R receivers up to 100 feet away. The D2R has analog outputs on the back for connecting directly to your audio system's analog inputs. It also features an optical digital output for passing the audio signal digitally to your favorite DAC.
- additional receiver for Audioengine D2 wireless DAC system
- up to three D2R wireless receivers can be used with an Audioengine D2 transmitter
- Burr-Brown PCM1792A 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for precise, high-fidelity stereo sound
- uses point-to-point 2.4GHz technology for uncompressed, full-audio-bandwidth transmission at 24-bit/96kHz no Wi-Fi network required
- 1 pair of high-quality RCA audio outputs
- 1 optical digital (Toslink) audio output
- frequency response: 10 to 30kHz (±0.5 dB)
- THD: less than 0.0015%
- signal-to-noise ratio (DC to 20kHz): greater than 115 dB
- full scale output: 2V RMS
- 4-13/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 5-9/16"D (7-3/8"D including power plug and antenna)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 24-Bit wireless DAC receiver
- AC power supply (with attached 46" DC cord)
- 59" AC power cord
- 59" Stereo RCA cable
- Cloth drawstring pouch
- Setup Guide
- Audioengine Product Line brochure
Compatibility: You can add up to two additional Audioengine D2 wireless receivers (for a total of three) to the Audioengine D2 wireless DAC system (772D2, sold separately) and stream HD wireless music to multiple rooms at the same time.
2.4GHz Wireless Connection: The D2 wireless system uses the 2.4 GHz range (up to 100'), scanning the spectrum to select clear channels. If it detects deteriorating RF conditions, the system will select a cleaner channel, and move without any drop in audio. In this way the D2 system can co-exist with other LAN devices.
Analog & Digital Audio Outputs: The Audioengine D2 receiver has both analog and digital audio outputs to connect to your powered speakers or AV receiver.
- Analog Output: Stereo RCA outputs (2 volts RMS/100Ω)
- Digital Output: Optical (toslink) digital output (192 kHz/24 bit)
External Power Supply: The Audioengine D2 receiver includes an external AC power supply with detachable AC power cord.
- Input: 100-240V ~ 500/60Hz, 0.75A
- Output: 6V - 1000mA, 6W
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
We have not received any answers from other customers on your question. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They should be able to help answer your question. [ Krissy Oct 24, 2014 ] Staff