Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
TV lift cabinet for TVs up to 55-1/4" wide
Item # 784NOTHAM | MFR # AT005975
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the UpLift Nottingham by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
The Nottingham TV lift cabinet provides an elegant way to keep your TV hidden when you don't need it. Inside this quality-built cabinet is a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount. At a touch of the included remote control, the top opens up and your flat-panel TV rises smoothly and quietly out of the cabinet, ready for viewing.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Nottingham can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 55-1/4", and weighing up to 80 lbs. A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
Fine furniture craftsmanship
This cabinet has a classic look that blends well with many décors. It's built from solid domestic hardwood, and has a rich, scratch-resistant finish.
Room for your system
Two spacious compartments with hinged doors provide storage for your components and accessories. The doors feature interchangeable panels of hardwood and speaker cloth. Each compartment features two adjustable shelves with space behind for cable connections.
A row of three drawers along the bottom offers additional space to keep smaller accessories, such as remotes and headphones.
Built-in remote control wiring
Even with the cabinet doors closed, you can operate your system with your remote. And you don't have to do any complicated wireing to accomplish it, either. The Nottingham comes with the necessary remote control infrared blasters and sensor pre-wired and installed.
- accommodates TVs up to 55-1/4" and weighing up to 80 lbs. (maximum TV dimension: 55-1/4"W x 32-3/4"H x 9"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 6 or more components
- built-in infrared control system
- made with solid domestic hardwood
- cabinet top:
- usable surface area in front of TV lift compartment: 60"W x 16"D
- 3 accessory drawers
- drawer interior dimensions: 15-1/16"W x 6-1/2"H x 16"D (each)
- 2 component compartments (each):
- 2 adjustable shelves (3 shelves total)
- enclosure dimensions: 27-3/4"W x 22-3/4"H x 16"D
- hinged doors with interchangeable wood and speaker cloth panels
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 60"W x 39"H x 27-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee