Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Hidden motorized lift cabinet for TVs up to 58" wide
Item # 784WILLOW | MFR # AT005902
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the UpLift Willowcraftby Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
When you're not using your HDTV, you've got a big, black rectangle just sitting there in your room. The Willowcraft solves that problem by keeping your TV out of sight until you need it, hidden away behind an elegant façade.
This quality-built cabinet has a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount. At a touch of the included remote control, your flat-panel display descends smoothly and quietly into the cabinet, and the top closes over it. Your TV stand is now simply another beautiful piece of furniture in your room.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Willowcraft can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 58". A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion.
Fine furniture craftsmanship
This cabinet has the llook of a handsome piece of late-Victorian furniture. It features three storage drawers, and three spacious compartments behind hinged doors. The two outer doors are double-hinged, to allow greater access. The cabinet is built from hand-selected hardwood and wood veneers. Hand-layered stain is carefully applied to give the Willowcraft a rich, scratch-resistant finish.
Room for your system
You can easily store up to six components in the right and left compartments. Each compartment features two adjustable shelves with space for cable connections. The center compartment also has two adjustable shelves, and room for a small center channel speaker. The center door comes with interchangeable solid wood, tempered glass, and speaker cloth panels. Three drawers give you additional storage for your system's accessories, remotes and headphones.
Built-in remote control wiring
Keeping your home theater gear behind closed doors can make things look organized and uncluttered, but running all the wires necessary to control it can be a chore. That's why the Willowcraft comes with the necessary remote control infrared blasters and sensor pre-wired and installed. Even with the doors closed, you can control all your gear with whatever remotes you normally use.
- accommodates TVs up to 58" wide and weighing up to 80 lbs. (maximum TV dimension: 56"W x 32-3/4"H x 5"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 6 or more components
- built-in infrared control system
- made with hand-selected solid wood and wood veener
- hand-applied stain
- cabinet top:
- usable surface area in front of TV lift compartment: 66-5/8"W x 16"D
- 3 accessory drawers
- left and right drawer interior dimensions (each): 13-1/8"W x 6"H x 14"D
- center drawer interior dimensions: 17-1/2"W x 6"H x 14"D
- left and right side component compartments (each):
- 2 adjustable shelves
- enclosure dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 20-1/4"H x 16"D
- double-hinged door
- center accessory compartment:
- 2 adjustable shelves
- enclosure dimensions: 17-1/2"W x 20-1/4"H x 16"D
- hinged door
- interchangeable wood, glass, and speaker cloth door panels
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 66-5/8"W x 39"H x 29-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee