Echobox Finder X1
Titanium earphones with Apple® remote and microphone
- 9.2mm dynamic drivers tuned for energetic, detailed sound
- German-made PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) material
- strong, lightweight titanium housings minimize vibrations
- Acoustic Filter Tuning lets you customize the sound to meet your tastes
- three interchangeable acoustic filters for fine-tuning the sound signature
- emphasize bass, treble, or balance
- 50" silver-plated copper cable with a 3.5mm miniplug
- in-line three-button remote lets you control music and volume on Apple devices
- built-in microphone lets you take calls with an iPhone
- includes 8 pairs of ear tips:
- 4 sizes of silicone ear tips
- 2 sizes of triple-flange silicone tips
- 2 sizes of double-flange silicone tips
- zippered carrying case
- frequency response: 15-32,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- impedance: 22 ohms
- weight: 0.5 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- In-ear headphones with attached 50" cable (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- Pair of double flange ear tips
- Pair of triple flange ear tips
- 2 Pairs of acoustic filters (red / black)
- Zippered storage case
- Product Manual
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Frequency Response||15-32k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Overview: The Echobox Finder X1 is an in-ear headphone designed for excellent sound quality, comfort, and durability. The Finder comes with a total of six pairs of ear tips, three pairs of sound customizing filters, and a zippered storage case.
Premium Materials: The Finder X1 has titanium housings that are lightweight and durable, as well as naturally hypoallergenic and sweat-resistant. The attached 50" silver-plated copper cable delivers crystal-clear, detailed sound with high efficiency. The cable features a silver-braided shielding to block interference, and increase durability. The cable's coating helps to prevent it from tangles.
Driver Diaphragms: The dynamic drivers in the headphones are made of PEEK (Polyether Ether Keytone), a material developed in Germany, and known for its excellent sound quality.
Acoustic Filter Tuning (AFT): You can customize the sound of The Finder in-ear headphones by selecting the filter that suits your tastes. Three interchangeable filters are included with the headphones, each with its own sound signature. The White filters (installed on the headphones) offer a warm sound with emphasis on the bass. The Red filters give the headphones a brighter sound with less bass. The Black filter creates a more balanced sound. The filters simply unscrew from the ear bud housing for easy removal.
- Frequency Range: 15Hz - 32kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 96dB/mW
- Impedance: 22Ω
- THD: < 1%
- Earbud Dimensions: Diameter 0.455" Depth 0.89"
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Frequently Compared With
Echobox Finder X1
Titanium earphones with Apple® remote and microphone$149.99
In-ear headphones with one-button remote/mic
Bose® SoundSport® wireless headphones
Bose® QuietComfort® 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones
For music and calls with Samsung and Android™ devices