Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger
Ultra-lightweight charger for phones, GPS units and other small devices
Our take on the Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Power in your pocket
The ultra-compact Flip 10 holds a single charge for a phone, camera, GPS unit, etc.
The Goal Zero Flip 10 is an ultra-lightweight power supply for charging smaller USB-powered devices like smartphones, cameras, and GPS units. Its compact size makes it perfect to toss in your pocket or purse for recharging power when you're traveling light. The Flip 10 holds a single charge for phones, fitness trackers and other small devices.
Two ways to charge the Flip 10
There are a couple ways to keep the Flip 10 charged up and ready to go. If you don't have access to a conventional source of power, you can connect the Flip 10 to Goal Zero's Nomad 7 solar panel (a full recharge takes 3 to 5 hours, depending on conditions). Or, you can plug the Flip 10 into any USB power source, like a laptop (takes about 3 hours to recharge). Four LEDs show the level of charging completed (while charging), and power availability (when not charging).
Who is Goal Zero?
Goal Zero is a Utah-based innovator of portable solar solutions that can power a variety of USB, 12-volt, and AC devices wherever and whenever you need them. Field-proven in some of the most remote places on Earth, Goal Zero products add an eco-friendly measure of convenience, comfort and safety to any outdoor adventure.
What's in the Box:
- Portable USB charger
- 7" microUSB-to-USB cable
- User Guide
- ultra-lightweight rechargeable power supply for charging smartphones and other small USB-powered devices
- rugged, weather-resistant design optimal operating temp. 32-104° F
- replaceable lithium-ion battery with 9.4 Wh capacity (3.6V, 2600mAh)
- regulated power output is 5V, 1A (5 watts)
- can be charged by any USB power source or by the Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel
- recharge time: 3-5 hours with Nomad 7; 3 hours with USB power source
- includes standard female USB port and convenient "flip-tip" male USB connector
- micro-USB-to-USB cable included
- 3-3/4"W x 7/8"H x 7/8"D
- weight: 2.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Portable USB Charger: The Goal Zero Flip 10 is a portable USB charger. The Flip 10 is designed to give up to one charge on most phones and up to two charges on other small USB-powered devices like headlamps and POV cameras.
USB 2.1A Output: The Goal Zero Flip 10 features a USB (type-A) ported rated at 5V/1A (5W max) and comes with a microUSB-to-USB cable to connect your smartphone other USB-powered device.
Rechargeable Battery: The Flip 10 contains a rechargeable lithium-ion NMC (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) battery rated at 3.6V / 2600mAH.
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 9.4Wh (3.6V, 2600mAh)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Charging: There are two ways to charge the Flip 10. Choose solar or USB.
- Solar Charging: The Flip 10 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel, like Goal Zero's Nomad 7 (sold separately). This takes approximately 3-5 hours.
- USB Charging: The Flip 10 features a USB (type-A) connector rated at 5V/1A (5W max) and can be charged by plugging it into a USB power source, like a 3rd party USB/AC power adapter or free USB port on your laptop. This takes approximately 3 hours.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
1.This is the first time I buy a portable charger and this item has a very good price and according to the product description, is a good quality charger. 2. I chose this because of its size and portability. [ Jose May 18, 2016 ]