Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Contour Helmet Mounts
Contour sports camera mounts for helmets
Item #: 806HELMET
This item is no longer available.
Contour Helmet Mounts
What's in the Box:
- Contour Camera self-adhesive left Profile mount
- Self-adhesive right Profile mount
- Vented Helmet mount
- Self-adhesive Rotating Flat mount
- Two spare self-adhesive pads for Rotating Flat mount
- Soft storage pouch
- Profile Mount Directions
- Vented Helmet Mount Directions
- Rotating Flat Mount Directions
- for all Contour sports camcorders
- kit includes:
- vented helmet mount
- left and right adhesive profile mounts
- rotating flat surface mount
- rotating flat surface mount adhesive (2pk)
- weatherproof carry bag
- warranty: 180 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The Contour Helmet Mounts allow you to mount your Contour camera onto a variety of helmets. The package contains four different mounts that can be used: the Vented Helmet mount, Rotating Flat mount with extra adhesive pads, and left and right Profile mounts. A soft storage pouch is included to keep the mounts together when not in use.
- Vented Helmet Mount: A camera mount that fastens to a vented bike helmet with adjustable straps. You can adjust the tilt angle of the mount, if desired.
- Rotating Flat Mount: A self-adhesive camera mount that fastens to a flat or slightly curved surface. You can rotate the mount to adjust the camera angle and lock it into place. Two spare adhesive pads are included.
- Profile Mounts: Two self-adhesive camera mounts, one pointing to the left and the other to the right, that can be attached to either side of a helmet or other flat or sloped surface.
TRail System: The rail-and-groove TRail system camera mounts let you slide the camera onto the bracket quickly, and easily remove it when you're ready.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.