Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Contour Snow Mounts
Contour sports camera mounts for winter snow sports
Item # 806SNOW | MFR # 6210
This item is no longer available.
If you're shooting downhill racing, freestyle jumping, ski jumping or anything involving some form of snow, Contour has put together a collection of mounts specific to your passion. Included in the bundle are a goggle mount, a pole mount for attaching the camera to any standard ski pole, two adhesive profile mounts (right and left), and a rotating flat surface mount for securely and adjustably attaching your Contour camcorder to a flat surface on a helmet. Plus, stow everything securely in an included weatherproof carry bag.
- for all Contour sports camcorders
- kit includes:
- goggle mount
- pole mount
- left and right adhesive profile mounts
- rotating flat surface mount
- weatherproof carry bag
- warranty: 180 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Contour Camera pole mount base
- Pole mount head (with attached camera leash)
- Self-adhesive left Profile mount
- Self-adhesive right Profile mount
- Self-adhesive Rotating Flat mount
- Goggle mount
- Camera leash
- Soft storage pouch
- Profile Mount Directions
- Rotating Flat Mount Directions
- Goggle Mount Directions
- Pole Mount Directions
Overview: The Contour Snow Mounts allow you to mount your Contour camera on your helmet, goggles, or to your hiking or ski poles. The package contains five different mounts that can be used as you ski: the Pole mount, Rotating Flat mount, a Profile mount for the left and right sides of your helmet, and a Goggle mount. A soft storage pouch is included to keep the mounts together when not in use.
- Pole Mount: A two-piece camera mount with a base that fastens to a narrow pole, such as a ski pole (11-18mm). The head rotates 360° for obtaining the perfect camera angle.
- Rotating Flat Mount: A self-adhesive camera mount that fastens to a flat or slightly curved surface. You can rotate the mount to adjust the camera angle and lock it into place.
- Profile Mounts: Two self-adhesive camera mounts, one pointing to the left and the other to the right, that can be attached to either side of a helmet or other flat or sloped surface.
- Goggle Mount: A camera mount that attaches to the strap of your ski goggles. The mount rotates so you can get the best camera angle.
TRail System: The rail-and-groove TRail system camera mounts let you slide the camera onto the bracket quickly, and easily remove it when you're ready.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.