Da-Lite Cinema Contour Deluxe Screen
Fixed-frame projector screen with acoustically transparent perforated fabric (159")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cinema Contour Deluxe Screen by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
The Cinema Contour Deluxe series is Da-Lite's finest fixed-frame screen design. This model, with its perforated screen, will please the most demanding videophiles and audiphiles. In a movie theater, the illusion of reality is enhanced by having the front speakers positioned behind the screen. Da-Lite's perforated screen lets you enjoy that same heightened realism in your home theater.
This screen features perforated fabric, which allows sound to pass through the screen. You can place speakers behind the screen with virtually no loss in sound — or picture — quality. Since this fixed-frame screen is designed for wall-mounting, you can install in-wall speakers behind the screen and enjoy clean sound and a clean look. A perforated screen is a great option for home theaters where a very realistic soundstage is a priority.
The sturdy 3" aluminum frame has a 45° cut that gives it a striking look. You attach the screen material to the frame using the supplied snaps, which stretches the screen flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. Da-Lite's Pro-Trim black fabric covers the frame, concealing projector overshoot and boosting visual punch.
This screen features Da-Lite's HD Progressive 1.1 Perf surface. The screen gain of 1.1 makes it ideal for applications that require a small bump in brightness due to screen size and projector brightness. Formulated for high-resolution projectors, this white surface provides true color and exceptionally wide viewing angles.
- 159" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 139"W x 78"H
- perforated screen material allows placement of speakers behind the screen with no loss in sound quality
- HD Progressive Perf surface with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- 3" aluminum frame with 45° cut and Pro-Trim® black fabric frame covering
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- bolts for attaching screen to wall are not included
- overall dimensions: 145"W x 84"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee