Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Da-Lite 88289 Screen
106" concealed-in-the-ceiling, tensioned Advantage® Deluxe Electrol motorized projector screen
Our take on the Da-Lite 88289 Screen by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Videophiles who want both exceptional image quality and a virtually invisible installation should consider this Da-Lite concealed-in-the-ceiling projection screen. The 88289 screen is designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction, and the fabric assembly during the finish stage. Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
This 106" screen features Da-Lite's Cinema Vision fabric, which offers a bright, uniform image with no color shift at any viewing angle. This surface is designed to provide a higher amount of brightness for projectors with lower light output. Its increased reflectivity will help enhance the image brightness in situations where a low level of ambient light is present. This surface is a good choice when producing video images.
- 106" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 92"W x 52"H
- Cinema Vision surface with screen gain of 1.3
- optimal viewing angle range is 45° half-angle, 90° total
- screen surface has black backing for opacity
- designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly installed during the finish stage
- white powder-coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles
- tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension
- patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- remote control included
- remote receiver is built into screen's case
- UL plenum-rated aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- overall case length: 115-1/4"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee