Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Da-Lite 93226 Model C Screen
92" manual pull-down projector screen
Our take on the Da-Lite 93226 Model C Screenby Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
This manual pull-down screen is designed for years of trouble-free viewing. It's ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, and is also a good option for a family room theater. The screen provides a smooth, uniform picture that's a big improvement over projecting onto a wall.
This 92" screen features Da-Lite's High Contrast Matte White surface, a fiberglass surface with a gray base for deeper reproduction of black, resulting in improved picture contrast. High Contrast Matte White is a good choice for rooms with moderate amounts of ambient light. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and you're ready to go.
- 92" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 80"W x 45"H
- High Contrast Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 50° half-angle, 100° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings, plus a heavy-duty spring assembly ensure smooth operation
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case
- case length: 87-3/8"
- pull cord included
- Note: this screen does not include hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee