Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Pentax 02 Standard Zoom Lens
3X standard zoom lens for Pentax Q-Series cameras
Item # 815SZL02 | MFR # 22077
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Pentax 02 Standard Zoom Lensby Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
This is the lens you'll probably want front and center in your kit bag for your Pentax Q the 02 Standard Zoom lens. With maximum aperture set at a light-gathering f/2.8 when full-wide, you'll be set for indoor subjects. And when it comes time to stroll outdoors, it zooms nicely to a medium-telephoto length, for that candid profile shot of your child when he thought no one was watching.
The optics feature extra-low dispersion (ED) and aspherical glass elements for sharp images throughout the zoom range, with minimal distortion or color fringing. And there's a built-in neutral density filter, so you can use wider aperture settings in bright light.
- Pentax Q-mount f/2.8-4.5 standard 3X zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 27.5-83.0mm
- designed for Pentax Q-mount hybrid interchangeable-lens cameras
- four extra-low dispersion (ED) aspherical lens elements minimize distortion and color fringing throughout the zoom range
- suitable for everything from landscapes and group shots to intimate portraits
- lens shutter features 5 aperture blades and syncs with the Q's built-in flash at speeds up to 1/2000 sec.
- built-in neutral density filter allows wider aperture settings in bright light
- constructed of 8 elements in 7 groups
- minimum focus distance: 11-7/8"
- minimum aperture: f/8
- lens is 1-15/16" long, 1-15/16" in diameter
- weight: 3.39 ounces
- supplied accessories: front and rear lens caps
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Pentax Q 02 Standard Zoom lens with attached front and rear lens caps
- Operating Manual
- Pentax Worldwide Service Network
- Serial number sheet
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||F2.8 (W) - 4.5 (T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Pentax 02 Standard Zoom lens is a compact 3x zoom lens, designed for the Pentax Q-series digital hybrid cameras. It has a focal length of 5-15mm, which is equivalent to 27.5-83mm in the 35mm format. It is ideal for wide to medium telephoto applications where zooming flexibility is required.
Lens Mount: The lens has a Pentax Q-mount, and can fit Pentax Q-series cameras. The 02 Standard Zoom is included in the Q Twin Lens kit.
ED Aspherical Lens Elements: The 02 Standard Zoom is equipped with four Extra-low Dispersion (ED) aspherical lens elements to keep chromatic aberrations to a minimum throughout the zoom range.
Lens Coating: The Pentax lens coating technology produces beautifully defined, high-contrast images with minimal flare.
- Focal Length: 5-15mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 27.5-83mm
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Mount Type: Pentax Q-mount
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8-4.5
- Minimum Aperture: F8
- Maximum Magnification: 0.06x
- Angle of View: 76°-29°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.76"
- Lens Hood: PH-SBA 40.5mm (not included)
- Filter Diameter: 40.5mm
- Diameter: 1.896"
- Length: 2.048" (2.582" w/caps)
- Weight: 3.4 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.