Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
32" weatherproof outdoor 1080p LED HDTV (Silver)
Item # 8173270SL | MFR # SB-3270HD-SL
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the SunBriteTV® SB-3270HD by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
The best-selling outdoor TVs in the world
Installed in a patio (black finish).
SunBriteTV's Signature Series weatherproof TVs are the best-selling outdoor TVs in the world. Designed to live outdoors year-round, the 32" SB-3270HD is a perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen or patio, deck, yard, or other outdoor living area. Place under an awning, roof eave, gazebo, or overhang away from direct sun for best viewing.
This second-generation Signature Series line raises the performance bar even higher than the original series. While boasting the same all-weather and outdoor viewing abilities as the original, the new Signature Series is thinner, stronger, lighter, and delivers even better picture quality. Just 3.5” deep, the sleek design is incredibly rugged.
How rugged is it?
The SB-3270HD's powder-coated aluminum exterior resists heat, cold, and moisture. A multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122°F, and this TV will keep performing flawlessly even when the temperature dips to -24°F. In the world of outdoor TVs, SunBriteTV is known for providing both quality and value. Every one of their TVs is designed, engineered and built in California.
You'll find two HDMI inputs for high-def sources like a Blu-ray player and a cable or satellite TV box. There's a standard PC input for your computer, too (great for streamed video or sharing vacation slideshows). SunBriteTV really thought of everything — even the remote control is weatherproof!
Shop our selection of HDMI cables.
To watch HD video sources on your outdoor TV without running cables, check out SunBriteTV's weatherproof wireless HD system.
- 31.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- full HD 1080p LED-backlit screen for improved outdoor viewing
- exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- slim-profile powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- heat dispersion system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- able to operate in cold weather (-24 degrees F)
- water-tight cable entry system seals out moisture and allows for easy hookup
- rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- weatherproof remote control
- weatherproof built-in speakers (10 watts x 2)
- includes outdoor dust cover
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- made in USA
Connections and Dimensions:
- 5 A/V inputs, including:
- 2 HDMI
- 2 component video
- 1 composite/S-video
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- coaxial digital audio output
- stereo minijack output for connecting a sound bar or stereo system
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- 29-7/8"W x 18-3/8"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: 26 lbs.
- this TV does not come with a pedestal stand
- warranty: 2 years parts & labor for both residential and commercial use in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Preliminary info from the manufacturer
Features and Specs
1 question already asked
We have not received any answers from other customers on your question. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They should be able to help answer your question. [ Greg Jun 26, 2014 ] Staff