Weatherproof Wireless HD Transceiver for use with SunBriteTV outdoor TVs
Our take on the SunBriteTV® SB-HDWT by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Send HD video wirelessly to an outdoor TV
Place the wireless transmitter (pictured) indoors near your Blu-ray player or other HDMI-equipped HD video source. The weatherproof receiver unit goes near your outdoor TV.
The SunBriteTV Wireless HD Transceiver is a weatherproof, point-to-point wireless system that can transmit full 1080p HD video and audio up to 100 feet away to your SunBriteTV outdoor TV.
You'll no longer be limited to what's available from your SunBrite TV's built-in tuner. You can enjoy any HDMI-equipped HD video source — cable/satellite box or DVR, set-top box like Apple TV®, Blu-ray player, or game console — without running a cable out to your TV.
Considering its advanced capabilties, the system is easy to set up. The transmitter, which is the smaller of the two components, can either lie flat or be mounted upright on its stand. Try to place it a few feet away from other electronics to avoid interference. The receiver unit can be mounted on a wall or an external bracket on your SunBriteTV.
Note: Path between sending and receiving antennas must be unobstructed.
- wireless HD transceiver system for use with SunBriteTV outdoor TVs
- lets you wirelessly connect a single HDMI-equipped HD video source to your SunBriteTV outdoor TV
- compact transmitter and receiver units feature built-in omnidirectional antennas
- range is 100-ft. line-of-sight (path between sending and receiving antennas must be unobstructed)
- supports video resolution up to 1080p, and stereo audio
- working frequency range: 4.9-5.9 GHz
- transmitter should not be exposed to rain, moisture, or direct sunlight
- weatherproof receiver can be used outdoors
- remote control
- includes all necessary cables
- HDWT-Tx transmitter: 5-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H x 1"D; HDWT-Rx receiver: 9-3/4"W x 8-1/2"H x 2-1/4"D;
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless transmitter (HDWT-Tx)
- Wireless receiver (HDWT-Rx)
- AC power adapter
- 15' AC power cord
- 15' HDMI cable
- 6' HDMI cable
- Remote control
- 4' IR emitter cable
- Transmitter base
- Quick Start Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
HD Wireless Transceiver: The SunBriteTV Wireless HD Transceiver (SB-HDWT) is a weatherproof, point-to-point wireless box that can transmit full 1080p HD up to approximately 100' line-of-sight (unobstructed path between sending and receiving antennas) via an HDMI-in and HDMI-out transceiver, creating a true, wireless outdoor TV experience. Enjoy a wireless connection to your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray player, or gaming console.
Weatherproof: The SunBriteTV Wireless HD Transceiver's weather-resistant design allows it to be used outdoors.
Wireless Range: The SunBriteTV Wireless HD Transceiver (SB-HDWT) incorporates omni-directional internal antennas with a wireless range of approximately 100' line-of-sight (unobstructed path between sending & receiving), wireless linking speed of 2.5Gbps, and <1ms system latency.
- Operating Frequencies: 4.9 to 5.9GHZ (w/ DFS function)
- Bandwidth: 40 Hz
- Frequency Stability: +/-4ppm
- Transmission Power: >=12dBm / >17dBM
- Receiving Sensitivity: <=-75dBM / <=-65dBM
HDMI Ports: The SunBriteTV Wireless HD Transceiver (SB-HDWT) connects to your SunBriteTV display and source component via HDMI. Two HDMI cables are included.
- Supported Formats: HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 2.0
- Supported Video Resolutions: 1080p, 720p, 1080i, 576p, & 480p (not compatible with 4K)
- Supported Audio: 2-channel stereo
Remote Control: The included IR remote and IR emitter cable offers wireless operation for switching between multiple transmitters (sold separately).
Mounting Options: The transmitter comes with a table-top base, while the receiver can be wall-mounted.
AC Power: Both the included wireless transmitter and receiver will require an AC power outlet.
- Transmitter: 5.75" (w) x 3.5" (h) x 1.0" (d)
- Receiver: 9.75" (w) x 8.5" (h) x 2.25" (d)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
3 questions already asked
The transmitter offers a single HDMI input but, yes, you can certainly connect the HDMI output of your home theater receiver. I hope that helps. My Bio: https://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Ryan [ Ryan Jun 22, 2017 ] Staff
Here's more info on the installation/mounting provided from the Owner's Manual: "Mount the receiver where it can get a clear signal from the transmitter. Preferably it should be line-of-sight with the transmitter, such as through a window. The signal can usually go through one wall, depending on how the wall is constructed. If possible, mount the receiver a couple of feet above the TV so it gets a clearer signal." I hope that helps. My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=159 [ Larry Aug 21, 2016 ] Staff
If you purchased the product from Crutchfield, feel free to contact our Tech Support team. They can walk you through the settings on the product and see if there may be a fix. Our toll-free Tech Support number is printed on your invoice, and is also available under the "My Orders" tab in the "My Account" section of our website. If you did not purchase the unit from Crutchfield, then you may want to contact the manufacturer. You can also post your question in our forums: http://community.crutchfield.com. Or try our online support center: http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/. [ Krissy Sep 20, 2015 ] Staff