Overview: The Music Hall USB-1 turntable not only lets you
enjoy your vinyl collection through your home stereo, but also download your
vinyl music collection to your computer. It has a built-in phono preamp,
cartridge, and dust cover; as well as includes all necessary cables and software
required for simple connection and operation.
2-Speed, Belt-Drive Turntable: The Music Hall USB-1 is an
extremely quiet belt-driven, 2-speed turntable which supports 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
playback speeds. A 45 rpm adapter is included.
Aluminum Die-Cast Platter: The Music Hall USB-1 turntable
features an aluminum die-cast platter and comes with a felt mat.
MM Phono Cartridge: The USB-1 turntable includes an Audio
Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge.
S-Shaped Tone-Arm: The Music Hall turntable features a
static balanced S-shaped tone-arm w/ detachable head shell.
Anti-Skating & Pitch Controls: The turntable offers
anti-skating control for increased stereo balance and adjustable pitch control
Analog Output via Built-in Phono Amp or Direct Line Output:
The turntable's stereo RCA output is able to switch to Phono output or Line
output. The built-in phono equalizer preamp allows you to connect the turntable
to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have a dedicated phono input.
This is a feature that can be turned off when using a receiver with a phono
USB Output w/ Free Software: The Music Hall USB-1 turntable
is fitted with a USB (type-B) port and comes with a USB cable to connect to your
Windows PC or Mac computer. The included Audacity software lets you convert your
vinyl records over to PC or Mac. Music files are recorded in MP3 (16-bit,
44.1khz or 48kHz). The included software supports Windows XP and above, as well
as MAC OSX.
Dust Cover: The Music Hall USB-1 comes supplied with a dust
cover to prevent dust build-up on the turntable.
4 Self-Adjusting Feet: The Music Hall USB-1 features four
self-adjusting feet to make sure the turntable is positioned correctly.
- Type: 2-speed full manual
- Motor: DC motor
- Driving Method: Belt drive
- Turntable Platter: 330mm diameter Aluminum
- Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.25% WRMS w/ 33-1/3 rpm
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB (DIN-B)
- Pitch Controls: +/-10%
- Starting Time: Less than 1 sec. w/ 33-1/3 rpm
- Braking Time: Less than 1 sec. w/ 33-1/3 rpm
- Time for Speed Change: Less than 1 sec.
- Speed Tolerance: Within +/-1.3%
- USB Function: USB 1.1 Compliant for Windows XP or MAC
OSX (16-bit, 44.1k or 48kHz selectable)
- Type: Static balanced S-shaped tone-arm w/ detachable
- Effective Arm Length: 220mm
- Tracking Error Angle: Less than 3-degrees
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 6-10g
- Anti-Skating Range: 0-4g
- Phono Output Level: 1.5-3.6 mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec
- Line Output Level: 90-216mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec (HP-4005)
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Channel Separation: More than 15dB
- Needle Pressure Range: 3-4g
- High of Cue (1st track): 6-10.5mm
- Descend of Cue: 1-3 sec.
- Output: 150mV +/-4dB (In: 2.5mV, 1kHz)
- RIAA: 20-20kHz, +1/-3dB (In: 1.5mV, 1kHz)
- Dust Cover Closed: 17.6875" (w) x 6.0625" (h) x
- Dust Cover Open: 17.6875" (w) x 15.6875" (h) x 15.75"
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.