Weatherproof HD bullet camera with 150-foot night vision range
Our take on the ClearView HD2-B27-M by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
See in the dark, up to 150 feet away
Most outdoor surveillance cameras give you some form of night vision, but the ClearView HD2-B27-M offers infrared sensors that penetrate the dark up to 150 feet away. That's crucial if you have a vehicle dealership or a house with a big backyard — you want to feel like you can see it all, not just what's closest to the camera. The camera's motorized lens lets you zoom in and focus quickly on details in your field of view.
- 2.5-megapixel outdoor bullet surveillance camera
- 1/2.8" HD image sensor
- motorized zoom function
- 2.7-12mm zoom lens
- requires 12-volt DC power; power supply sold separately
- resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (30 fps)
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 150 feet away
- weatherproof for safe outdoor mounting
- shutter speed: 1/3-1/100,000 seconds
- consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas
- 3-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- weight: 2.64 lbs.
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- White indoor/outdoor bullet camera with 10" power/signal pigtail
- 10" BNC-to-2pin cable
- T-15 Torx wrench
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- User's Manual on mini CD-ROM
- Mounting template
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The ClearView HD2-B27-M is a heavy-duty bullet camera designed for indoor or outdoor use in a closed circuit system. This high-definition camera has a 2.7-12mm motorized zoom lens with a horizontal viewing angle of 105.5° to 32.9°. It also includes a 1/2.8" 2.5-megapixel imaging device with 1984 (H) x 1225 (V) effective pixels. The HD2-B27-M operates on DC or AC power (power adapter sold separately), and contains multiple infrared LEDs for Night Vision.
Switchable Video Formats: The HD2-B27-M can output either in BNC HD-AVS High Definition video (30fps @ 1080p, 60fps/30fps @ 720p) or CVBS Standard Definition video. Video, plus one channel of audio, can be transmitted over 500 meters (1640 feet) over 75-3 coaxial cable. The camera works with HD-AVS or Analog systems. HDAVS is an HD video transmission standard that can be transmitted long distances (500 meters) over coaxial cable without any loss.
Infrared LEDs: The camera is equipped with multiple infrared LEDs surrounding the lens to give the camera a range of 150 feet in total darkness.
Minimum Illumination: The HD2-B27-M can give you a clear, bright picture in low light. The minimum illumination for color is 0.05 Lux @ F1.2, and 0 Lux @ F1.2 with the IR LEDs on.
Weatherproof: The HD2-B27-M has a weatherproof rating of IP67, which means the camera is dustproof and waterproof. You can mount the camera outside in the elements without worry.
- Electronic Shutter: 1/3s - 1/100,000s
- Synchronization: Internal
- Noise Reduction: 2D/3D
- Lens Type: Motorized/Auto Iris
- Alarm: 1 channel in/out
- Power Supply: AC24V ±10%, DC12V ±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 7.4W
- Dimensions: Width=3.473" Height=3.11" Depth=10.564" Base=3.73" x 3.74"
- Weight: 2.64 pounds
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
Yes. The camera comes with the mount, self tapping screws & plastic wall anchors. [ Ryan Jan 01, 2018 ] Staff