Commercial-grade RG59 cable with 18-gauge Siamese power (60 ft.)
Item # 834IG60FT | MFR # DIY-RG59-P60FT
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the ClearView DIY-RG59 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Security cameras typically require two cables — one for passing signal, and another that provides power. ClearView's RG59 Siamese CCTV cable allows installers to provide video and power to security cameras using a single cable run. DIY-RG59 cable features an extra-sturdy 18-gauge power cable, and coax signal cable, both with connectors attached.
- provides power and signal in a single cable run for security cameras
- sturdy RG59 coax cable with built-in BNC connectors
- 18-gauge Siamese power cable
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 60' Roll of industrial-grade RG-59 video cable (with BNC connectors) with DC power cable (DC barrel connector)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Clearview DIY-RG59-P60FT is a 60' length of Industrial-grade RG59 18-2 gauge video cable with attached DC power cable. This cable is designed to carry video signals from Clearview cameras to a DVR, while it receives power from the DVR or an external power supply.
Connectors: The video cable features male BNC connectors on both ends. The power cable features male DC barrel receptacles on both ends.
Compatibility: The DIY-RG59-P60FT cable is compatible with the following devices:
- DVRs: Eagle View, Falcon View, Hawk, Panther
- Cameras: BL-71, BL-74, D-50, D-52, HD1-TD27, HD2-B27, HD20B27-M, HD2-D27M, HD2-TD27, HD2-VD27, AVS-PTZ-HD2-C, SP-10, SP-11, TD-81, X-SUPER-700-5-50, plus other cameras with BNC output.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Need this length for professional installation & the high grade cable for outdoor. [ Bryan Feb 04, 2018 ]