Weatherproof HD mini dome camera with 100-foot night vision range
Our take on the ClearView IP-82A by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Keep a high-def eye on your property in any weather
ClearView's IP-82A is a workhorse security camera — it's weatherproof and small enough to be installed just about anywhere, and you'll get a full HD picture. Built-in infrared LEDs let you see up to 100 feet away, even in the dark. Perfect for keeping an eye on your home or business around the clock.
- 2-megapixel HD outdoor mini dome surveillance camera
- 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- operates on Power-over-Ethernet or with a 12VDC power supply, sold separately
- 1080p resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (30 fps)
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 100 feet away
- shutter speed: 1/4-1/10,000 seconds
- RJ-45 Ethernet connector for networking
- Note: this camera does not have a Wi-Fi® connection
- weatherproof for safe outdoor mounting
- sturdy materials help protect camera from vandalism
- consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas
- 3-1/8" diameter x 3-11/16" high
- weight: .66 lbs.
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- IP-82A Mini-dome camera with attached 21" power (DC barrel) and network cables (female RJ-45)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- Weatherproof sleeve for Ethernet connector
- Weatherproof cap for Ethernet connector
- 2 Rubber gaskets
- Mini CD-ROM with User's Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Self-adhesive paper template
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The ClearView IP-82A is a day/night mini dome IP camera designed for indoor or outdoor use in a closed circuit system, such as the ClearView Phoenix system. This waterproof (IP67), high-definition camera has a fixed 3.6mm F2.0 lens with a 1/2.7" 2-megapixel (1920 H x 1080 V) CMOS progressive scan imaging device. The lens has a horizontal angle of view of 93°. It operates on 12VDC or PoE (Power over Ethernet), and has an RJ-45 Ethernet connection.
Video Format: The IP-82A can output video in H.264 or Motion JPEG (MJPEG) in the following resolutions: 1080P (1920 x 1080), 720P (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 576 / 704 x 480), and CIF (352 x 288 / 352 x 240). The frame rate for the main stream is 1-30 fps @ 1080p. The bit rate for H.264 is 32 kbps to 10 Mbps.
Minimum Illumination: The IP-82A can give you a clear, bright picture in low light. The camera is equipped with 12 infrared LEDs surrounding the lens. The minimum illumination for color is 0.01 Lux @ F2.0. With the IR LEDs on, the camera has a 100' range in 0 Lux.
Privacy Masking: If there are areas in the camera's view that you do not wish to show, you can use privacy masking to obscure those areas. Up to 4 areas can be selected for privacy masking.
Camera Adjustments: You can make the following adjustments to the camera:
- Gain Control: Auto, Manual
- White Balance: Auto, Manual
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation: BLC, HLC, WDR (120dB)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto / Manual (1/4 to 1/10000 sec)
Installation: The IP-82A is designed to be mounted on a wall or ceiling with 4 screws (supplied). The power and video cables can be routed through the ceiling/wall by drilling an additional hole, or routed to the side through the groove in the camera base. The camera has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +140°F (-40°C-+60°C).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.