Clearview 12VPDB-18A-18 18-way 18-amp Power Distribution Box
Controls power distribution for multiple ClearView security cameras
Our take on the Clearview 12VPDB-18A-18 18-way 18-amp Power Distribution Box by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
When you need to install a large, complex security system in your home or business, but you don't want unsightly wires running all over the place. We have a solution. The ClearView 12VPDB-18A-18 power distribution box helps keep your multi-camera system nice and tidy. All of your camera power wires can run into the box for a neat and efficient installation. Each camera's power cable screws into the power supply box, and the box plugs into an 18-amp circuit, making it easy enough for a DIY installation.
- junction box allows you to easily manage power distribution to multiple cameras for a neat, clean install
- requires connection to 18-amp electrical service
- 18 power outlets protected by 3-amp fuses
- 115-volt to 12-volt power supply
- power core included
- easy DIY install, no electrician required
- UL-rated for safe installation
- 8-5/16"W x 10-1/8"H x 3-5/8"D
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 18-Channel 18-Amp power distribution box
- 4' AC power cord (IEC 3-pin plug)
- Rubber grommet
- 22 AGC glass fuses (250VAC / 3.15A -- including 4 spares)
- Two M3 x 5mm screws (for lid closure)
- User manual
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Clearview 18-channel 18 Amp Power Distribution Box (12VPDB-18A-18) features a sturdy, wall-mountable steel enclosure with a hinged door. It is designed to power up to 18 security cameras from a central location. The distribution box has with a 4' AC power cord that plugs into the side, a master power switch (accessible from the front), and screw terminal outputs. Each output is individually fused (250VAC / 3.15A AGC glass fuses).
- Input: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 4A
- Output: 12V DC 18A, 18 paths
- Dimensions: Width 8.311", Height 10.073", Depth 3.626"
- Weight: 5 pounds 4.7 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.