Westone Bluetooth® Cable
Add wireless playback to your Westone in-ear headphones
Our take on the Westone Bluetooth® Cable by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Ditch the cord, keep the Westone quality
Westone in-ear headphones offer top-notch sound in a portable design. But let's face it: wouldn't they be even more convenient if they were wireless? The Westone Bluetooth cable is a creative way to make that happen. Rather than completely replacing your favorite Westone headphones, you can simply connect this cable to the earpieces. From there, you can wirelessly play music or take calls from your phone.
This cable is compatible with most Westone in-ear 'phones and some Shure models. Thanks to aptX™, an advanced type of Bluetooth wireless streaming, you can get near-CD quality sound from compatible sources. Westone's top engineers fine-tuned the sound, so that it lives up to the high quality of their advanced in-ear monitors.
This wraparound cable is sweat- and weather-proof for listening on the move. It includes a three-button remote, so you can scroll through tunes and adjust the volume without reaching for your phone. A built-in mic lets you talk on the phone hands-free — or speak commands to Siri, Google Now, and other voice assistants.
- replacement wraparound cable for in-ear headphones
- connects to most Westone and Shure earphones and in-ear monitors
- requires MMCX inputs on headphones
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® technology for high-fidelity streaming with compatible devices
- sound signature tuned by Westone's chief audio engineer
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 8 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- built-in microphone for phone calls
- compatible with Siri, Google Now, and other popular voice assistants
- in-line three-button remote for controlling music, calls, and volume
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- adjustable cable management clip
- Up & Over™ cord routing system keeps headphones secured to ear
- length: 27-1/2"
- weight: 0.48 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 27" Bluetooth cable with in-line remote/microphone (MMCX connectors on each end)
- 15" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Westone Bluetooth Cable can make your wired IEMs (in-ear monitors) wireless. With gold-plated MMCX connectors, the Bluetooth cable will replace the cable on most Westone in-ear monitors, as well as other brands of IEMs. The lightweight 27" cable has an in-line remote/microphone, an adjustable cinch for best fit, and a built-in battery.
Bluetooth: The cable is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and the CSR8645 chipset which provides a wireless range of approximately 32 feet. The cable is powered by aptX, and is tuned by Westone engineers to give you the best sound possible. The Bluetooth cable is compatible with most iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Battery: The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of battery life. The battery has a quick recharge time, and charges via USB using the included MicroUSB cable. (No charging time was provided.)
IPX4 Rated: The Westone Bluetooth Cable carries an IPX4 rating, which means it is resistant to splashing/spraying water, dust, and perspiration. You can use the cable while on stage, working out, or near the pool or ocean without worry.
Remote/Microphone: The cable has an in-line 3-button remote that allows you to control power, volume up/down, music playback, and phone calls. The microphone is located in the in-line battery pod, and provides clear communications for phone calls, and for use with mobile personal digital assistants, such as Siri, Cortana, and Google Now.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.