Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Audio Pro Allroom Air One
Powered speaker system with Apple® AirPlay® (White)
Item # 843AIRONEW | MFR # AIRONE ONE WHITE
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Audio Pro Allroom Air One by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Audio Pro Alllroom Air One powered speaker system is beautiful to behold, and just as enjoyable to listen to. This Scandinavian-built AirPlay® system features a rich, hand-stitched leather cover and a clean, Euro-modern design. The Allroom Air One won't just fit in with your decór — it will enhance it. And the system's array of connections gives you a variety of entertainment options.
Powerful, high-performance sound
The system has four drivers, individually powered by Class D amplifiers to ensure accurate sound reproduction. And with 100 watts of total system power at your command, the Allroom Air One can easily fill almost any room with rich, detailed sound.
The Allroom Air One has built-in AirPlay for wireless music playback from any Apple portable (iPhone not included).
Two 1" tweeters deliver crystal-clear highs, with two 4.5" woofers for clean, full midrange. Rear-firing bass ports help reinforce low tones for richer sound. The Air One also has a mono line-level output for a separate powered subwoofer if your a fan of big bass.
Wi-Fi® and Apple AirPlay
The Allroom Air One is AirPlay-compatible, so you can wirelessly stream from your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad®. Enjoy great sound from your favorite music app, stored collection of tunes, video soundtrack or game app sound effects.
You can also stream music from your laptop or desktop computer's iTunes® library. Just open iTunes on your computer, and select the Allroom Air One in the AirPlay menu. Then start streaming music to the system. You can also simultaneously stream to multiple Air Ones, creating a simple multi-room audio system. Use your Apple portable to control the iTunes menu on your computer.
The Allroom Air One uses a Wi-Fi wireless connection, and is DLNA-certified. So you can use your DLNA-compatible Android™ smartphone, tablet, computer, or other component to stream music to the Allroom Air One.
More connections, more choices
Run a digital optical cable from your flat-panel display to the Allroom Air One, and you have a compact — and great-sounding — home theater system for your bedroom or den. A USB port on the back of the system lets you plug in a thumb drive or other digital device for more music options. And of course there's a stereo minijack as well, so you can plug in virtually any portable device through its headphone jack take advantage of the Air One's superior sound quality.
What's in the Box:
- Airplay powered speaker
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control (CR2025 battery installed)
- Table stand
- 2 White gloves
- Owners Manual
- Important Information
- powered speaker system with Apple AirPlay lets you stream music wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, or computer
- DLNA for Android smartphones, tablets, and compatible PCs
- two 1" soft dome tweeters and two 4-1/2" woofers, two rear-firing bass reflex ports
- 100 watts total system power
- frequency range: 45-22,000 Hz
- USB input for flash memory drives
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- optical digital audio input
- mono minijack line level output for optional powered subwoofer
- free Audio Pro Air setup app available at iTunes® app store
- remote control
- AC power adapter
- 12-3/16"W x 7-11/16"H x 7-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Audio Pro Allroom Air One Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Active 2-Way Speaker System: The AllRoom Air One us a fully active stereo speaker system in a single stylish enclosure. The AllRoom Air One features two 1" soft-dome tweeters and two 4.5" woofers. All four drivers are individually powered by dedicated class D amplifiers (25-watts x 4-channel) and optimized by advanced DSP technology to generate a room-filling sound from uncompressed, lossless AirPlay streams and other connected sources. Two rear-firing ports add greater efficiency and bigger bass.
AirPlay Technology w/ Direct Link: The AllRoom Air One system takes full advantage of AirPlay, giving you great sound quality and ease-of-use from a single, beautifully compact speaker. Apple's AirPlay technology allows you to stream your music wirelessly in Apple Lossless format from your Mac or PC to the AllRoom Air One. You can even stream audio in the same high quality directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can do all this using your home's wireless network, or the AllRoom Air One employs Direct Link which creates is own wireless network to pair with your device without the use of a wireless router.
- iTunes + Multi-Room Streaming: Using AirPlay streaming technology, the AllRoom Air One is able to play audio from your computer's iTunes account wirelessly (WiFi) when both devices are connected to the same network . The AllRoom Air One will appear as an output option in the pop-up menu at the bottom of the iTunes window on your computer. You can then browse your iTunes collection on your computer and stream music to the AllRoom Air One. To use the AirPlay feature you need a Mac or Windows-based PC running iTunes (10.1 or later). If you have more than one AllRoom Air One, you can use them in an multi-room system. You can play the same music soundtrack from your computer's iTunes account on every AllRoom Air One in your home or select which speaker system you want to listen to from your computer.
- iOS Device Streaming: AirPlay also lets you wirelessly stream stored music and music apps on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to the AllRoom Air One, when both are connected to the same network. By downloading Apple' free Remote App onto your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad you don't even need to be in the same room as the components or your computer to play, pause, skip, and stop the songs in your iTunes music library. AirPlay works with iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad running iOS 4.3+. Multi-room streaming is not supported via your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad.
Note: Download the free Audio Pro Air App onto your Apple iOS device (running iOS 4.3+) from the Apple App Store for simple & easy setup of the AllRoom Air One.
Apple Device Compatible USB Port: In addition to AirPlay, the AllRoom Air One system features a USB (type-A) port for a wired connection of your Dock-connector or Lightning connector iPod/iPhone/iPad. Using the system's USB port, you can listen to music from stored music and music apps on your Apple device, control basic playback functions, and charge your device's battery.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility Chart: The AllRoom Air One has been certified "Made for iPod" and "Works with iPhone", compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model functions (as of 8/2/2013):
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Connection Type||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|AirPlay||USB||Audio||Video||Remote||iPod/iPhone||Song/Artist Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the device and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
DLNA Enabled: The AllRoom Air One active speaker also supports music streaming from DLNA devices. This allows you to play music stored on your Android smartphone/tablet or Windows PC through the AllRoom Air one over your home WiFi network. A 3rd party app maybe required.
Analog + Digital Inputs: The AllRoom Air One powered speaker system is fitted with an analog minijack (3.5mm) input and digital optical (toslink) input. The 3.5mm connector supports connection of any portable audio player with a headphone output. The optical input lets you connect your flat-panel TV for better sound from your favorite programs, movies, and sports.
Subwoofer Output: The AllRoom Air One powered speaker system provides a mono-subwoofer output that lets you connect an external powered sub for bigger bass response.
3 Available Colors: Wrapped in a choice of red, white or black hand-stitched leather, the AllRoom Air One's elegant Scandinavian design will blend effortlessly with any home environment.
Remote Control: An included 9-button IR remote control provides wireless operation of the AllRoom Air One speaker system. The remote provides Power On/Off, Source Selection Volume Up/Down, Mute, Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Direct Link Setup.
AC Power w/ Auto Standby: The AllRoom Air One active speaker system operates off of standard household current using the included 6' AC power cord. When the system stops playing music, the Air One will go into standby mode after 30 minutes.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.