Bluetooth receiver with male XLR connection
Our take on the RapcoHorizon BTIBLOX by Crutchfield's Dave Delamere
Add wireless audio to your gig
Looking for an easy to way to stream music to almost any pro audio system? Add Bluetooth® to your mixer, PA system, or powered speaker with the RapcoHorizon BTIBLOX wireless receiver. Just plug this tiny unit into a free XLR input on your audio rig and stream audio from Bluetooth devices like smartphones, tablets, or computers — no separate dongles or adapters required. The BTIBLOX wireless receiver includes a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 8 hours, or you can power this receiver using phantom power on your mixer.
- adds wireless streaming capability to pro audio gear for use with Bluetooth devices
- compact plug-in design with male XLR connection
- works with any mixer or powered speaker with XLR input
- powered by built-in rechargeable battery or phantom power; battery life 6-8 hours
- includes Bluetooth version 4.2
- wireless range: approximately 75 feet (unobstructed)
- includes USB recharging cable
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth interface
- 35" USB cable (Type-A on end
- micro-B on other end
- User guide
- Online warranty registration card
Overview: The RapcoHorizon BTIBLOX is a Bluetooth interface designed to pair with most smartphones and computers for streaming audio during presentations and live events. It features a male XLR connector that can plug into an input channel on a mixer or PA system and uses Bluetooth 4.2 technology. It has a line-of-sight range of over 75 feet and can be powered by phantom power or with its internal rechargeable battery, which allows approximately 6-8 hours of use. A translucent back cover allows the user to view the status LEDs for power and Bluetooth connectivity and a micro-B USB port allows charging of the internal battery with the provided USB cord. The BTIBLOX is FCC and RoHS compliant.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.