Microphone cable with XLR connectors (25 feet)
Our take on the RapcoHorizon Roadhog by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Roadhog cables roll out smooth
RapcoHorizon built their Roadhog microphone cables to stand up to the touring life. Each cable features a core of dual 24-gauge pure copper center conductors, surrounded by pure copper braided shielding that rejects noise. Outside, you'll find a flexible PVC jacket that resists kinking and rolls out smoothly. XLR connectors ensure a tight connection and excellent signal flow.
- 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- matte PVC jacket
- pure copper conductor and shield
- XLR connectors
- 95% shield coverage
- .295" outer diameter
- capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- conductor/shield capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- characteristic impedance: 70 ohms nominal
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 ohms/1000'
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 25' Microphone cable terminated by an XLR connector on each end
Why did you buy this?
Price [ Pete Mar 31, 2018 ]
quality product [ M Jun 22, 2017 ]
durability [ G Feb 05, 2017 ]