All-In-One Portable PA System: The JBL EON206P is a self-contained,
portable PA system consisting of two powered loudspeakers and a detachable
powered mixer with an enclosed storage compartment, one pair of unshielded
speaker cables and a power cord. Featuring multiple input channels with individual tone
controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities allow you to
integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight
and ergonomic design, the EON206P is an easy to use, lightweight package with
un-compromised sound quality.
6-Channel Mixer: The EON206P's powered mixer has six inputs; two mono
mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs. Each mono mic/line input (1-2) consists
of a combo connector that will accept either a XLR (mic) or 1/4" (line) input.
The 3-4 stereo input consists of a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS jacks or unbalanced
stereo RCA jacks. The 5-6 stereo input is a stereo minijack (3.5mm) input jack.
- 1-2 Mic/Line Inputs: Use these combo connectors to connect a
microphone via XLR or a line-level device via 1/4".
- 3-4 Stereo Inputs: Use either the stereo 1/4" TRS or RCA jacks to
connect a electronic keyboard, instrument pre-amp, or processor.
- 5-6 Stereo Input: Use this stereo minijack (3.5mm) input to
connect a portable audio player, such as your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad or
Outputs: The powered mixer provides stereo speaker outputs
and a stereo monitor output.
- Speaker Outputs: These stereo 1/4" speaker outputs are used to
connect the included two-way speakers using the supplied speaker cable.
- Monitor Out: The stereo RCA "Monitor Output" allows you to route
the stereo mixer signal to another destination like a recording device, personal
monitor, subwoofer, or another PA system.
Mixer Controls: The JBL EON206P's powered mixer offers
independent volume control for the mono and stereo channels, as well as an
overall master volume. You also get tone control and reverb for 1-2 channels.
- Master Volume: The "Master Volume" control the overall output
volume of the portable PA system. A Yellow LED indicates when the system has
approached the maximum output.
- Channel Volume: Channels 1, 2, 3-4, 5-6 offer independent gain
control to dial in your source's output level.
- Monitor Volume: You can also independently control the volume of
the PA system's monitor output.
- Tone Control: Independently adjust Bass & Treble for Channel 1
and Channel 2.
- Reverb Control: Independently adjust the amount of reverb
for Channel 1 and Channel 2.
160W Class D Amplifier: The powered mixer employs a 160W
class D amplifier which supplies 80 watts of power to each speaker of the PA
Two-Way Bass-Reflex Speakers: In addition to the powered mixer, the JBL EON206P consists of dual two-way speakers. Each
two-way speaker is comprised of a 6.5" woofer and a 1" tweeter coupled
to a 100° H by 80° V waveguide. A bass reflex port on each speaker enclosure
provides greater efficiency and bigger bass output. Each speaker features a
rear-panel 1/4" jack.
Portable: The EON206P's powered mixer panel and dual full ranged
speakers, combine to form a convenient suitcase-like package. Complete with
power and connection cables that go into their own storage space designed to
neatly tuck them into when your done. It weighs only 25 lbs. Its ergonomic
design makes the EON206P easy to carry, travel, setup and store.
Mounting Options: The EON 206P speakers contain a 36mm receptacle cup
to allow mounting on tripod stands or on a pole over
Applications: The JBL EON206P is a self-contained,
portable PA system can be used in the following applications:
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in
entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use
and portability are important factors.
- Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical
- Overall: 23.9375" (w) 17.4375" (h) x 10.25" (d)
- Mixer: 10.25" (w) x 17.375" (h) x 8.0625 (d)
- Speakers (each): 10.0625" (w) x 15.5625" (h) x 9.625"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.