K&M 19742 Tablet PC Holder
Quick-mount universal tablet holder with spring-loaded jaws — screws onto mic stands with 3/8" thread
Our take on the K&M 19742 Tablet PC Holder by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
Easy to use with any tablet
When you're relying on your tablet computer as part of your performance, you need it to be secure, accessible, and easy to mount and remove. To accomplish this, K&M's 19742 tablet PC holder allows you to attach your standard-sized tablet PC to any stand with a 3/8" threaded mount. The holder's spring-loaded mounting jaws let you attach or remove the tablet quickly and easily, and an additional bracket keeps the tablet safe and stable when it's set up in portrait position.
Vertical or horizontal orientation
You can easily rotate the tablet to vertical or horizontal orientation, and the adjustable clamping jaws allows you to position the mount so it doesn't interfere with the tablet's controls. The tablet holder works with all standard-sized tablets including Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Google, Asus, and Microsoft models.
- works with all standard-sized tablets
- spring-loaded mounting jaws make it easy to attach/remove tablet
- screws onto stands with 3/8" threading
- quick switch from vertical to horizontal orientation
- adjustment dimensions
- height: from 4-3/4" to 8-3/4"
- width: from 6-1/4" to 12-9/16"
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee