Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Wet Sounds Rev 10 B-SC
10" black wakeboard tower speakers with swiveling clamps
Our take on the Wet Sounds Rev 10 B-SC by Crutchfield's Jon Paulette
It's about to get seriously loud
Wet Sounds Revolution Series speakers will let you enjoy full-range sound even when the boat's at full throttle. Exclusive REV TEC technology gives these wakeboard tower speakers the power and precision needed to project clear, accurate sound over long distances, on-axis or off.
These thundering Rev 10 B-SC speakers are designed with high-performance boating in mind. The 10" woofer uses a Kevlar-reinforced cone and polyurethane surround for outstanding strength, while a rugged grille protects the titanium horn load compression drivers from damage. The reinforced composite enclosure looks great and stands up to wind and weather.
These speakers will handle up to 300 watts RMS, so you can expect some impressive sound levels. Not only does the sound go a long way with these speakers, it also goes where it's needed. Everyone on board will keep rockin' over wind, waves, and engine noise, while skier and waterboarders will able to hear the music even when outside the wake and almost parallel to the boat.
Big, tough, and ready for anything
These Wet Sounds Revolution speakers features stainless steel hardware, including swiveling clamps that will fit a variety of tower sizes. Even if you don't have a wakeboard tower, the clamps can be used on most any suitable tubes or railings on your boat. They're ideal for your other recreational rides, too. Wet Sounds speakers can be mounted on off-road vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, and RVs.
What's in the Box:
- 2 Marine tower speakers
- Mounting bracket w/ built-in connector
- Mounting bracket
- 2 Rubber covers
- One M7 x 60mm bolt
- Three M7 x 45mm bolts
- Four M7 x 30mm bolts
- Wet Sound Logo Sticker
- two black speaker pods (each with 10" woofer and 1" tweeter)
- sleek design with swiveling brackets and stainless steel hardware
- 10" Kevlar-reinforced woofers with polyurethane surround
- titanium horn load compression drivers
- reinforced composite enclosures
- power handling: 20-300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- speaker sensitivity: 92 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Wake Tower Speaker: The Wet Sounds Rev 10 is a high-performance marine tower speaker designed for full sound in and around the boat and wake surfing range.
Note: Even though these tower speakers have been designed for the marine environment, they should not be sprayed directly with any liquid base substance.
REV TEC Technology: The Rev 10 marine tower speaker uses Wet Sounds' proprietary REV TEC technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances. Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 100' and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 100', but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat.
Two-Way Driver Design: The Rev 10 tower speaker utilizes an 10" Kevlar reinforced EFG cone woofer with a polyurethane surround and a coaxially-mounted 1" horn-loaded compression driver (HLCD) made of titanium for stellar performance in a marine environment.
- HLCD: The high frequency transducer is Wet Sounds' proprietary titanium HLCD (horn loaded compression driver). This driver was designed to provide a wide; horizontal trajectory that would not only produce sound in the directed path but will disperse sound off axis with little to no degradation. The HLCD is considered to be one of the most efficient transducer designs providing remarkable output while using less power. Wet Sounds unique (patent protected) design incorporates the HLCD mounted to the rear of the midbass driver. Wet Sounds Pro-Axial design allows the compression sound to travel through the voice coil former and out of the (patent protected) horn flare that is mounted coaxially. This provides phenomenal volume and accurate clarity.
- Kevlar Reinforced EFG Cone: Wet Sounds developed a proprietary cone material called EFG, which is an epoxy and fiberglass composite mix. Adding a reinforcement of Kevlar, the mid bass cones become more rigid without any added weight. This cone material incorporates characteristic values that are impermeable to damage from intermittent Ultra Violet exposure and minimal moisture exposure. Like the EFG cone material, the Polyurethane that is used for the surround will provide protection against Ultra Violet exposure and moisture. This will prevent deterioration of the surround yielding longer life and better reliability.
Crossover Network: A full passive crossover network delivers tuned frequencies to the drivers resulting in rich smooth sound.
Rugged Marine Enclosure: The Rev 10 marine tower speakers utilize a reinforced composite enclosure with stainless steel hardware to hold up against the harsh marine environment.
Swivel Mounting Clamp: The Wet Sounds Rev 10 marine tower speakers provide swivel mounting clamps and hardware. The swivel bracket system allows for quick removal and reattachment of speaker to a 1.5"-2" (diameter) bar.
Wiring Harness: The marine tower speaker's wiring harness is integrated into the swivel mount clamp system and allows for quick disconnect, as well as reconnect. There are four wires - Red, Black, Blue, and Green. The Red and Black wires are positive and negative for connecting the speaker to your marine amplifier. The Blue and Green leads are only used if you are adding one of Wet Sounds LED kits (sold separately).
Available Colors: The Wet Sounds Rev 10 marine tower speakers are available in Gloss White or Gloss Black with UV inhibitors.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Best tower speaker I have ever heard at any price [ Kirstin May 13, 2017 ]
Awesome the best marine speaker!! [ Philip Apr 25, 2016 ]