Wood flight case for PreSonus StudioLive™ 24.4.2AI Console
Gator: PRE242-DH case PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI
Our take on the Gator PRE242-DH by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Life on the road gets easier
The mixer (not included) sits at the correct angle for mixing, with easy access to inputs/outputs.
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI simplifies setup as you travel from show to show. Gator has built a case that will ease the travel itself. Custom-made for the StudioLive 24.4.2AI, the Gator G-TOUR PRE242-DH protects this versatile mixer while you're on tour.
Protect your mixer — and save your back
Built to the ATA standard for air travel, this case features interior padding to keep the mixer from bumping around inside.The exterior walls are made from sturdy 1/2-inch-thick plywood and are bound together by commercial-grade hardware. The case is tightly held closed by durable recessed twist latches that are also easy to open.
Wheeling it to the tour bus or baggage claim won't hurt your back, thanks to the heavy-duty casters on the bottom. When you do have to lift or carry the case, you'll find rubber grip handles aligned both horizontally and vertically.
Mix right out of the box
Threaded rack rails hold the mixer in place as you travel. When you arrive at your destination, your mixing board will be sitting at the perfect angle for use. Open the case and pull out the section holding the PreSonus board. As you see in the picture, your workstation is ready to go. Unlatch the hardware in the back, and Gator's "doghouse" back panel swings open for easy access to your inputs and outputs.
See the "U"-shaped openings off to either side? That's for running cables, keeping your connections neat and organized. Then after the show is over, you can quickly pack everything up and head to the next gig.
- hard wood case for the PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI mixer
- built to meet ATA specifications for safe air travel
- removable section holds mixing board in place as a portable workstation
- threaded rack rails for holding sections into place
- "doghouse" design opening for input and output connections
- Ultra-Dur EVA padding on the interior
- 1/2 inch plywood walls bound by commercial-grade hardware
- red recessed twist latches and spring loaded rubber-gripped handles
- four heavy-duty casters; two with locking feature
- interior dimensions: 25-1/2"W x 7-3/4"H 21-1/2"D
- exterior dimensions: 28-13/16"W x 32-15/16"H x 11-7/8"D
- weight: 70 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime limited
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee