Flexson Ceiling Mount For Sonos Play:3
- sturdy mount holds a single Play:3 speaker 11-13/16" below the ceiling
- precision engineered to perfectly match the size and style of the Play:3
- mount tilts 20° down and swivels 180° (90° right, 90° left)
- speaker can be mounted upside down for easy access to controls
- includes built-in cable routing for a clean installation
- does not include screws for mounting bracket to the wall or ceiling
- 4-13/16"W x 10-1/4"H x 5-7/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Ceiling-mount bracket (for Sonos Play:3)
- 1/4"-20 Screw
- 2 Plastic inserts
- Assembly Instructions
- Flexson accessory brochure
Ceiling Mount for Sonos Play:3: Flexson's FLXP3CM1011 bracket lets you hang your Sonos Play:3 (sold separately) from the ceiling. The Flexson ceiling mount bracket is precision engineered to perfectly match the size, style and color of the Sonos Play:3 speaker. It features steel construction and painted white.
Adjustable Angle: The Flexson FLXP3CM1011 ceiling mount bracket has a unique tilting mechanism, as well as the ability to swivel left or right, so you can perfectly angle your sound. Able to tilt 20° down and swivels 180° (90° right / 90° left).
Accessible Controls: The bracket also allows you to hang the PLAY:3 upside down, so you can access it's on-speaker controls even when it's mounted from the ceiling.
Cable Management: The FLXP3CM1011 offers neat & clever cable routing from your Sonos Play:3 to the ceiling.
Mounting Hardware: The Flexson ceiling bracket attaches to the Play:3 speaker via the included 1/4"-20 screw. It mounts to ceiling using 4 screws (not included).
Applications: The Flexson FLXP3CM1011 ceiling mount bracket is ideal for bars, restaurants, shops, office spaces, as well as your home.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
It needs a solid base to mount to. I assume you mean a fiberglass square drop ceiling like in offices. You could do it if you put a piece of plywood above the ceiling tile and got longer screws. I mounted it to a textured ceiling with screw anchors and it was structurally sound. They are heavy with the speakers. [ John Aug 12, 2017 ]