Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Think Tank Photo Glass Limo
Carrying case for SLR camera and long lenses
Item # 8743000192 | MFR # 192
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Think Tank Photo Glass Limo by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Glass Limo features a narrow, lightweight design that makes life easier if your camera gear includes long lenses. The bag also has three modular rails for adding extra carrying capacity. The contoured, fully adjustable harness fits virtually everyone comfortably. The interior can also be customized with the included dividers to carry a standard pro kit with DSLR body and 5-8 lenses.
What's in the Box:
- Glass Limo backpack
- 4 Adjustable tripod/monopod straps
- Rain cover
- Product Registration card
- custom camera bag with storage for a large glass lens
- adaptable with included dividers to accommodate a DSLR body and multiple smaller lenses
- padded collars for protecting long lenses included
- specially designed zippers hold their position to avoid accidental opening of the main compartment
- exterior treated with water-resistant coating
- exterior dimensions: 9"W x 21"H x 9-1/8"D
- interior dimensions: 8-11/16"W x 19-1/2"H x 8-5/16"D
- weight: 3.9 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Glass Limo is a full-sized backpack that is designed to carry extra long lenses. With its multiple dividers, it can also accommodate a standard pro kit with a DSLR body and 5-8 lenses. You can easily add up to 3 Modular components to expand the bag's capacity. The Glass Limo has two wide padded shoulder straps and a padded waist strap for added stability.
Dimensions: The Glass Limo is sized to fit a large lens up to an 800mm F5.6 or a 600mm F4.0 lens unattached. You can also carry a pro DSLR with an attached 500mm F4 or a 200-400mm F4 zoom lens attached. The dimensions of the backpack are:
|2.6 to 3.9 pounds|
Materials: The Glass Limo backpack is made of velocity nylon and brushed polyester, with a ballistic nylon bottom panel. It also has YKK RC Fuse zippers, and a high density closed cell foam shoulder strap. All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features a silver-toned nylon and polyurethane-backed velex liner, along with removable PE board-reinforced closed velex cell foam inserts.
Features: The Glass Limo has the following features:
- Specially-designed foam padded collars are provided for use with large lenses.
- Numerous padded dividers allow you to customize the main compartment for a single large lens or several smaller prime lenses and other attachments. A DSLR body with a lens attached can be vertically mounted in the top for easy access.
- Specially-designed zippers hold their position, preventing accidental opening of the main compartment.
- Several adjustable straps are provided to attach a monopod or tripod. The straps thread through loops on either side panel.
- The front zippered organizer pocket provides space for small items, such as memory cards, batteries, filters, etc.
- Stretch pockets on either side can hold large items, such as a water bottle.
- The padded top handle is provided to allow you to grab the bag and go.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough. When not in use, the rain cover stores in the main compartment or one of the side pockets.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.