Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Think Tank Photo Modular Component Set V2.0
Set of carrying cases for cameras and accessories
Item # 8743000321 | MFR # 321
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Think Tank Photo Modular Component Set V2.0 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Modular Component Set V2.0 consists of 2 individual lens changer pouches, a flash pouch and an accessory pouch. The individual components can lock or slide around any Think Tank Photo belt (not included), allowing quick access and flexible positioning for all of your vital camera bodies, lenses and accessories.
What's in the Box:
- Lens Changer 50 V2.0 lens pouch
- LC 75 Pop Down V2.0 lens pouch
- Strobe Stuff flash pouch
- Speed Changer V2.0 camera body pouch
- Zippered mesh travel bag
- Product Info card
- YKK Zipper info card
- Product registration card
- set includes 2 individual lens changer pouches, flash pouch and accessory pouch
- compatible with any Think Tank belt
- wide mouth openings for quick access
- pockets for lens caps and accessories
- secure closure to keep your gear in place
- each component is made of durable water-resistant fabric
- removable seam-sealed rain cover
- padding to protect your gear
- external dimensions: 13-7/16"W x 11-5/8"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: 2 lbs.
- warranty: "no rhetoric" warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for as long as original user owns the product
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Modular Component Set consists of four individual padded pouches designed to carry or store a camera body, two lenses, and a flash. Each pouch is equipped with a secure closure and a removable rain cover. The pouches are designed to be used separately or with any Think Tank belt (sold separately). The Modular Component set comes packed in a zippered mesh travel bag (13.4"W, 11.6"H x 3.5"D).
Components: Each pouch features superior water resistance, with a durable water-repellant coating on the outside and a polyurethane coating on the underside. They are equipped with YKK RC Fuse zippers. Inside, the pouches have a silver-toned nylon lining and closed-cell foam padding. The individual pouches include:
- Lens Changer 50 V2.0: The Lens Changer 50 can accommodate most wide-angle lenses (up to 16-35mm F2.8 or 14-24mm F2.8) with the hood in the shooting position.
- LC 75 Pop-Down V2.0: The LC 75 Pop-Down is designed for larger telephoto lenses (up to 70-200mm F2.8 or 100-400mm F4) with the hood reversed. The Pop-Down feature allows you to fit the 70-200mm lens with the hood in the shooting position.
- Speed Changer V2.0: The Speed Changer can hold a pro-sized camera body without lenses attached. It could also be used to accommodate small telephoto lenses and pro-sized batteries.
- Strobe Stuff: The Strobe Stuff is for a pro-sized flash with diffuser attached. You can also fit an external battery, while attached to the flash, in the front pocket. It also includes room for gels or spare batteries.
|Component||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Weight|
|Lens Changer 50 V2.0||7.5" H x 5" Diameter||7.3" H x 4.5" Diameter||0.3 lbs.|
|LC 75 Pop-Down V2.0||11"-14" H x 5" Diameter||9.5"-13" H x 4.5" Diameter||0.5 lbs.|
|Speed Changer V2.0||8" W x 7" H x 4.5" Diameter||7.5" W x 6.7" H x 3" Diameter||0.6 lbs.|
|Strobe Stuff||4.6" W x 9.8" H x 3.5" Diameter||4.3" W x 9.3" H x 3" Diameter||0.4 lbs.|
Modular Rotation System: The Modular Rotation System is ideal for shooting sports, weddings, nature, or any activity where quick equipment changes are required. Each of the included pouches will attach to a Think Tank belt so that they can rotate around the belt or be locked into a fixed position.
Rotate or Lock: You can choose how to attach the component pouches to the Think Tank belt. If you prefer to keep the belt in one position and move your gear around the belt, you can choose the "rotate" method, mounting the pouch's plastic tongue behind the belt. If you would rather keep the components stationary on the belt, you can choose the "lock" method, sliding the plastic tongue into a webbing loop on the outside of the belt.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.