Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Think Tank Photo Modular Skin Set V2.0
Set of carrying cases for cameras and accessories
Item # 8743000326 | MFR # 326
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Think Tank Photo Modular Skin Set V2.0 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Modular Skin Set V2.0 consists of 2 individual lens changer pouches, a flash pouch and an accessory pouch. The pouches are unpadded for easy folding and storing while traveling. The individual components can lock or slide around any Think Tank Photo belt (not included), allowing quick access and flexible positioning for all of your vital camera bodies, lenses and accessories.
What's in the Box:
- Skin 50 V2.0 lens pouch
- Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0 lens pouch
- Skin Strobe V2.0 flash pouch
- Skin Body Bag camera body pouch
- Zippered mesh travel bag
- Product Info card
- YKK Zipper info card
- Product registration card
- two individual lens changer pouches, flash pouch and accessory pouch
- each component is unpadded for easy folding and storage when empty
- pockets open and close quietly
- wide mouth opening for quick access
- one-hand drawstring closure
- top flap covers bag and gear or folds inside to give you quicker access
- pockets for lens caps and accessories
- each component constructed of durable water-resistant fabric
- removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- external dimensions: 13-7/16"W x 11-5/8"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: 2 lbs.
- warranty: "no rhetoric" warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for as long as original user owns the product
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Modular Skin Set consists of four individual unpadded pouches designed to carry or store a camera body, two lenses, and a flash. Each pouch is equipped with a secure hook-and-loop closure and a removable rain cover. The pouches are designed to be used separately or with any Think Tank belt (sold separately). When empty, the Skin pouches fold flat with minimal bulk. The Modular Component set comes packed in a zippered mesh travel bag (13.4W x 11.6"H x 3.5"D).
Components: Each pouch features superior water resistance, with a durable water-repellant coating on the outside and a polyurethane coating on the underside. They are equipped with YKK RC Fuse zippers. Inside, the pouches have a silver-toned nylon lining and removable closed-cell foam dividers. The individual pouches include:
- Skin 50 V2.0: The Skin 50 can accommodate most wide-angle lenses (up to 16-35mm F2.8 or 14-24mm F2.8) with the hood in the shooting position.
- Skin 75 Pop-Down V2.0: The Skin 75 Pop-Down is designed for larger telephoto lenses (up to 70-200mm F2.8 or 100-400mm F4) with the hood reversed. The Pop-Down feature allows you to fit the 70-200mm lens with the hood in the shooting position.
- Skin Body Bag: The Speed Changer can hold a pro-sized camera body without lenses attached. It could also be used to accommodate two smaller telephoto lenses with lens hoods in the shooting position.
- Skin Strobe V2.0: The Skin Strobe V2.0 is for a pro-sized flash with diffuser attached. It also includes room for gels or spare batteries in the pockets.
|Component||Internal Dimensions (WxHxD)||Weight|
|Skin 50 V2.0||5.5" x 7" x 4"||0.4 lbs.|
|Skin 75 Pop-Down V2.0||5.5" x 10"-14" x 4"||0.5 lbs.|
|Skin Body Bag||7.5" x 8.2"-11.8" x 4"||0.6 lbs.|
|Skin Strobe V2.0||4" x 9" x 3"||0.3 lbs.|
Modular Rotation System: The Modular Rotation System is ideal for shooting sports, weddings, nature, or any activity where quick equipment changes are required. Each of the included pouches will attach to a Think Tank belt so that they can rotate around the belt or be locked into a fixed position.
Rotate or Lock: You can choose how to attach the component pouches to the Think Tank belt. If you prefer to keep the belt in one position and move your gear around the belt, you can choose the "rotate" method, mounting the pouch's plastic tongue behind the belt. If you would rather keep the components stationary on the belt, you can choose the "lock" method, sliding the plastic tongue into a webbing loop on the outside of the belt.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.