Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Think Tank Photo Change Up v2.0
Versatile carrying case for DSLR cameras
Item #: 8743000416
This item is no longer available.
Think Tank Photo Change Up v2.0
Our take on the Think Tank Photo Change Up v2.0 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Change Up v2.0 is a versatile bag for photographers who need options. Using the bag's adjustable straps, you can wear it as a belt pack, shoulder bag or chest pack; whatever your shooting environment demands. It's also compatible with Think Tank's modular system, so you can add optional accessory pouches when needed.
What's in the Box:
- Change Up V2.0 waist pack
- 2 Adjustable padded straps
- Foam padded divider
- can be worn as a belt pack, shoulder bag or chest pack
- tall design accommodates a variety of DSLR equipment
- one-handed zipper opens wide and provides quick access to gear
- soft, lightweight materials contour to the body
- compression straps adjust fit for optimum comfort
- easily accessible front organizer pocket
- side mesh pockets for water bottle or flashes
- stretchable front pockets for lens caps and other small accessories
- seam-sealed rain cover included
- made of durable water-resistant fabric
- exterior dimensions: 11-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H x 6"D
- interior dimensions: 11-1/4"W x 10"H x 5-13/16"D
- weight: 2.2 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Change Up V2.0 is a convertible camera bag, designed for a standard-sized DSLR with a telephoto zoom lens attached. It can be configured as a shoulder bag, a belt pack, or a chest pack. You can add extra "Modular Component" pouches to increase its capacity, if needed.
Dimensions: The Change Up V2.0 is sized to fit a standard-sized DSLR, such as the Canon 5D or Nikon D700, and a unattached telephoto zoom. You can also carry a DSLR with a shorter lens attached, plus 1-3 additional lenses. The bag has a body-conforming shape, giving it a significant amount of capacity. The dimensions of the bag are:
|1.5 to 2.2 pounds|
Materials: The Change Up V2.0 is made of brushed polyester and ripstop nylon, with Ultra-Stretch mesh pockets, YKK RC Fuse zippers, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, and Rock Lockster plastic buckles. All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features silver-toned nylon, along with nylon webbing and removable closed cell foam dividers.
Features: The Change Up V2.0 has the following features:
- The bag can be worn as a shoulder bag, belt pack, or chest pack.
- The soft, lightweight materials contour to the body. Compression straps can be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
- Two adjustable padded straps are included. You can use one to set up the Change Up V2.0 as a shoulder bag. Use both straps as a rear-cross harness system when configuring the bag as a chest pack.
- The built-in 6" wide belt has an attachment rail for optional Modular Components pouches. When used as a shoulder bag, the belt tucks into large pockets on the back of the bag.
- Main compartment opens from the top with a large one-handed YKK RC Fuse zipper to give you quick access to your equipment.
- Stretchable mesh pockets on each side provide space for water bottle or to store flash units.
- Two stretch mesh front pockets can be used to hold lens caps, batteries, memory cards, or other small accessories.
- A padded handle is provided to allow you to grab the bag and go.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough. It is stored in zippered bottom pocket.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.