Overview: The Logistics Manager 30 is Think Tank Photo's
largest capacity rolling gear bag. It is designed for transporting multiple
camera bodies, lenses, flashes, lighting gear, and accessories. It includes a
security cable with a TSA combination lock.
Dimensions: The Logistics Manager 30 has over 3500 cubic
inches of storage space with lots of customizable compartments. You can store
and transport large lenses (up to 600mm), small lenses, multiple DSLR bodies,
flash heads, power packs, and other accessories. The dimensions of the rolling
gear bag are:
|Exterior ||Interior ||Weight |
|Width: 15.75" |
|Width: 13.75" |
|16 to 20 pounds |
Materials: The Logistics Manager 30 is made of ballistic
nylon, with custom designed extra tall skid plates. It includes lockable YKK RC
Fuse zippers, in-line skate style wheels, and antique nickel-plated hardware.
All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has
a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features
silver-toned nylon and a polyurethane-backed Velex liner, and high density closed cell foam
Features: The Logistics Manager 30 has the following features:
- You can attach large tripods or light stands on both sides of the bag,
using the supplied tripod/monopod straps.
- Compact items can be secured away inside the interior mesh pockets.
- The included security cable and TSA combination lock can keep your gear
- Handles on three sides of the bag are provided for easier loading and
- The retractable roller handle and in-line skate wheel let you roll the
gear bag through airports with ease.
- A large front organizer pocket has multiple compartment for small
accessories such as memory cards and batteries.
- An expandable front pocket gives you room to store larger items, even a
- Main zippers are equipped with lockable sliders (zipper lock not
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed nylon rain cover is included to
protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are
covered by a
Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in
material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.