WyreStorm HDBaseT™ TX-SW-IW-0201-KIT
HDMI-over-Ethernet audio/video signal extender for HD and 4K content (with in-wall transmitter)
Our take on the WyreStorm HDBaseT™ TX-SW-IW-0201-KIT by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Send 4K video to a projector or wall-mounted TV
The WyreStorm HDBaseT TX-SW-IW-0201-KIT lets you send HD or 4K video content to a projector or wall-mounted TV. This kit consists of two parts: an in-wall transmitter, to which you connect your HDMI or VGA source, and a rack-mountable receiver unit, which connects to your display via HDMI. Together they send audio and video from one point to another through CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
These units support HDCP 2.2 and HDR-encoded content. They're ideal for quickly connecting a computer for presentation in a classroom, meeting room, or auditorium without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
Personalized system-building advice
We carry a full selection of audio/video distribution products for residential and commercial installations. And we're happy to help you choose the right gear. For expert advice and a free system proposal, submit a design request using the form below. We'll make sure you have everything you need to get your new system up and running smoothly.
Get a free system design
- ideal for connecting a computer for presentation in a classroom or meeting room without an ultra-long HDMI cable
HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Transmitter:
- in-wall HDMI-to-Ethernet transmitter
- sends audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- fits most dual-gang junction boxes (not included)
- HDMI input
- VGA input with companion analog audio input
- automatic signal detection
- EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) support
- bi-directional IR supported with built-in IR receiver window for easy TV/projector control
- front-panel status indicators
- powered from included WyreStorm receiver
- 3-5/8"W x 4-3/16"H x 1-3/16"D
- weight: .5 lbs.
HDBaseT RX-70-4K Receiver:
- Ethernet-to-HDMI audio/video signal receiver
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 100 meters/328 ft.
- supports 4K Ultra HD video transmission up to 70 meters/230 ft.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- supports HDR- and 3D-encoded content
- HDBaseT 5Play feature set includes 4K video, multi-channel audio, 2-way IR and RS-232 control, 2-way PoH (power over HDBaseT), and Ethernet pass-through
- supports multi-channel audio formats, including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™
- supports stereo PCM audio signals
- bi-directional IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- RS-232 control
- LED indicators for power, signal status, and more
- mounting brackets included
- slim, low-profile chassis
- 9-3/16"W x 3/4"H x 3-11/16"D
- weight: 1.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee