HDMI matrix switcher and multi-view scaler with HDBaseT™
Our take on the Wyrestorm SW-0402-MV-HDBT by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Enjoy endless display combinations
WyreStorm's SW-0402-MV-HDBT matrix switcher and multi-view scaler lets you watch a variety of sources on a single display at the same time. Say you have a big TV or projector in your basement, and want to keep up with multiple live football games. You can display one, two, three, or even four games in a variety of sizes and screen positions at the same time.
Flexible selection and control
This matrix has four banks of inputs, each offering HDMI, component video with stereo audio, and VGA with stereo minijack connectivity. An HDMI output connects the unit to your TV or projector. The back panel also features an HDBaseT™ Ethernet output, which lets you distribute connected sources to optional WyreStorm HDMI-over-Ethernet receivers via CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
Flexible configuration and control options come courtesy of front-panel buttons, a web-based user interface, RS-232, or the included handheld remote control.
Personalized system-building advice
We carry a full selection of audio/video distribution products for residential and commercial installations. And we're happy to help you choose the right gear. For expert advice and a free system proposal, submit a design request using the form below. We'll make sure you have everything you need to get your new system up and running smoothly.
Get a free system design
- 4-HDMI input, 1-HDMI output matrix switcher and multi-view scaler
- supports a total of 12 sources via HDMI, component video, and VGA inputs
- inputs can be switched, scaled, and arranged in multiple sizes and configurations
- view any or all sources full- or partial-screen, picture-in-picture, quad-screen view, and more
- sources can be selected, resized, and moved anywhere within the screen in real-time
- user can select which incoming audio signal is routed to the two S/PDIF audio outputs
- provides upscaling to 4K at 30fps for analog and/or digital sources
- HDBaseT 5Play feature set includes 4K video, multi-channel audio, 2-way IR and RS-232 control, 2-way PoH (power over HDBaseT), and Ethernet pass-through
- distribute connected sources to optional WyreStorm HDMI-over-Ethernet receivers via CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- supports 4K video transmission up to 35 meters/115 ft. via CAT-6
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/230 ft. via CAT-6
- each of the four input banks include:
- an HDMI input (HDMI version 1.4)
- set of component video and RCA stereo audio inputs
- one VGA and one 3.5mm stereo-mini audio input
- connect HDMI sources like Blu-ray players, cable or satellite boxes, security systems, or streaming devices
- connect sources with analog connections like VCRs, DVD players, or gaming systems
- advanced image processor controls source opacity, window size and position, image border, pixel width and more
- each input can be resized and repositioned within the screen
- ideal for displaying sporting events or digital signage in small- to medium-sized bars, restaurants, or other retail spaces
- compatible with WyreStorm Enado software for control and selecting image size/presets
- instant, seamless source switching with QuickSync™
- front-panel output selection buttons
- LED indicators for power, signal status, and more
- remote control included
- mounting brackets included
- weight: 2.9 lbs.
- 17-5/16"W x 1-11/16"H x 10"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee