Dual-input HDMI/VGA input switching device with CEC control
Our take on the WyreStorm SW-0201-4K by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Connect two sources to a single HDMI input
Have a monitor or projector with just a single HDMI input? This WyreStorm module lets you switch between a connected HDMI and VGA source. Select your source manually with front-panel buttons, or use an optional external control system to relay commands. This low-profile component includes mounting brackets for a low-profile installation.
- dual-input HDMI/VGA input switching device with CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- ideal for connecting two sources to a display that has a single HDMI input (like a monitor or projector)
- provides both automatic or manual switching of connected HDMI and VGA sources
- automatic source selection enabled when used with a CEC-compatible device
- HDMI input supports 4K content up to 60 fps (frames per second)
- VGA input supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 pixels
- VGA input has a companion 3.5mm analog stereo input for audio which is automatically selected when the VGA source is selected
- compact chassis can be desk-mounted for an unobtrusive installation (mounting brackets included)
- front-panel buttons control input selection with LED confirmation of selection
- RS-232 input for optional connection to an external control system
- multi-pin Source and CEC Link inputs for connection to optional external wired controls
- CEC-Link ensures the display device is powered on during use
- 12-volt DC power supply included
- LED power and source indicators
- 7"W x 13/16"H x 2-9/16"D
- weight: .62 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2x1 HDMI/VGA switcher
- AC power supply (w/ attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug inserts (US/EU/UK)
- Two 3-pin screw-down connectors
- 5-Pin screw-down connector
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4 Screws
- Quickstart Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
2x1 HDMI/VGA Smart Switch with CEC Control: The WyreStorm SW-0201-4K is a compact dual input device for manually or automatically switching a connected HDMI or VGA + audio source to a single HDMI output with CEC-Link ensuring the display device is powered on during use.
HDMI & VGA Connectivity: Designed for small office/home office (SOHO) or classroom environments, the SW-0201-4K enables the connection and local distribution of both VGA and HDMI source devices to a single HDMI input device, such as a monitor or projector. It features a single HDMI input and one VGA (D-SUB15) input with a 3.5mm stereo minijack audio input, plus a single HDMI output.
- Video Resolutions: The HDMI Input and Output supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) and HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz. The HDMI input and output are also HDCP 2.2 compatible. The VGA input supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz.
- Audio Formats: The HDMI input and output support 2ch PCM to 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD. The 3.5mm audio input only support 2ch analog.
Note: In order to transmit 4K@60Hz, the HDMI input cable can be no longer than 9.8' and the HDMI output cable no longer than 16.5'.
Auto Switching & CEC Link: In Auto-mode, the SW-0201-4K automatically detects and selects a newly connected HDMI or VGA device. You can set the device to Manual- mode, if you prefer to manually select between the HDMI or VGA input from the front-panel. CEC Link allows for connected HDMI-CEC compatible display devices to be powered On automatically when source is in use. The CEC Link feature can be turned Off if your prefer. There are CEC LINK On/Off buttons on the front-panel.
RS-232 Control: A 3-pin, RS-232 port is included for connection to a third party control system (sold separately). It also features a 4-pin Source connector and 3-pin CEC Link connector when using an external keypad (sold separately).
Power Requirements: The WyreStorm SW-201-4K HDMI/VGA Smart Switch w/ CEC Control operates off of standard household current using the included AC power adapter.
- Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 12V DC, 0.5A
Mounting Options: The WyreStorm SW-201-4K's compact chassis can be desk-mounted for unobtrusive installation (mounting brackets included).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.