Supports medium speakers
Our take on the IsoAcoustics ISO-155 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
These stands deliver
You probably put a lot of thought into choosing speakers, so why not give them a perfect place to perch? IsoAcoustics ISO-155 speaker stands isolate the speaker from the surface it's placed on, so there's no unwanted transfer of energy that can color the sound. And they're so darn versatile: you have 14 different combinations of height and tilt to choose from, to customize your listening experience.
Praise for IsoAcoustics speaker stands from Audiostream
"If you use desktop speakers, you owe it to them, to your ears, and to your music to try the IsoAcoustic speaker stands. If you are currently not using anything, they will elevate the musicality of your speakers by far more than inches, providing greater resolution, improved bass response, and a more focused sound image. They will in short make your speakers more enjoyable to listen to and that is more than worth the price of admission."
— From Michael Lavorgna's review in Audiostream, July 17, 2014
Read the full review
- pair of adjustable studio monitor stands
- maximum speaker weight: 40 lbs. each
- each stand includes two lengths of tubes, two pairs of inserts for tilt adjustments, and two isolators
- each stand measures 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2"D with two height settings of 3" and 8-3/4"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee