Fender PureSonic Premium
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones
Our take on the Fender PureSonic Premium by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Wireless earbuds for the fitness enthusiast
There are two things I really look forward to in my day: being active, and listening to music. Fortunately, legendary guitar maker Fender has me covered on both fronts. Their PureSonic Premium wireless Bluetooth earbuds offer crystal-clear music performance. And their integrated hooks go behind your ear to help them stay put during strenuous activities.
Moisture-resistant with a great battery life
These earbuds are IPX4 rated (splash-resistant), so you can wear them outside, even if it's raining. Love to listen to music while you run? A six-hour battery life means you can get even the longest training runs in between charges.
Easy, helpful controls
An in-line remote lets you control music playback and take phone calls. These value-packed 'phones even have a built-in microphone so you can talk completely hands-free.
- designed in the U.S.A. by Fender's in-house team of audio engineering experts
- Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- IPX4 rated (splash-resistant) for use outdoors
- integrated hooks hold the earbuds in place during strenuous activities
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- supports aptX® and AAC audio codecs for high-quality audio streaming
- 7 pairs of ear tips are included
- 4 pairs of SureSeal silicone rubber ear tips
- 3 pairs of foam ear tips
- four-button remote for controlling music playback and volume
- integrated microphone with advanced echo-cancelling capabilities
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 6 hours of listening
- includes USB charging cable
- includes zippered storage case
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones with 20" connecting cable (in-line remote/microphone)
- 4 Pairs of clear rubber ear tips
- 3 Pairs of foam ear tips
- Cleaning tool
- 14" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- PlayFender 30-day offer
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.897" x 0.88"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Fender PureSonic Premium Wireless Earbuds are Bluetooth in-ear headphones designed for music enthusiasts. These earbuds have a 20" connecting cable with an in-line remote and microphone. Formed earhooks wrap the cable over your ears for a secure fit, while a cable cinch helps you manage the cable slack behind your head to keep it out of your way. They are powered by a rechargeable battery, and include rubber and foam ear tips in a variety of sizes, and a zippered storage case.
Drivers: The PureSonic Premium Wireless are equipped with high efficiency 9.25mm dynamic drivers to deliver a full-frequency listening experience with well-defined bass, smooth mids, and crisp highs.
Ear Tips: Seven pairs of ear tips are included with the PureSonic Premium in-ear headphones to assure you get a comfortable fit and proper seal in the ear canal. There are four pairs of SureSeal silicone rubber ear tips, and three pairs of foam ear tips. To keep your PureSonic Premium ear buds working at optimum levels, a cleaning tool is included for removing ear wax and debris from the ear buds and ear tips.
Water-Resistant: The PureSonic Premium earbuds are IPX-4 rated (splash resistant), so you can wear them in inclement weather.
Bluetooth: These wireless in-ear headphones feature Bluetooth technology with aptX and AAC audio codecs for high-quality audio playback.
Remote: A 4-button in-line remote lets you control music playback and phone calls. The remote has a built-in microphone for your wireless phone conversations.
Battery: The PureSonic Premium Wireless earbuds are powered by a rechargeable battery that provides up to 6 hours of battery life per charge. The battery charges via the included USB cable.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.