Smart Wi-Fi® doorbell with HD camera and two-way talk
Our take on the Nest Hello by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Nest Hello lets you see who's ringing the bell — and even talk to them — before you let them in.
Nest keeps an eye and ear on your front porch
A standard doorbell lets you know that someone is at the door. The Nest Hello is equipped with a camera that lets you see exactly who it is, and two-way talk so you can chat with them before you let them in. It sends notifications when it detects people. That way you can see if an expected package is delivered, and whether it stays where it belongs.
Keep an eye on your front porch by looking at the big, sharp picture the Hello's 3-megapixel camera shows you. It has 8X digital zoom capability and night vision that helps you see what you need to see, when you need to see it. You can set it up for 24/7 streaming, and check in from anywhere at any time.
Nest Aware offers subscription-based cloud storage packages that automatically archive a 5-day history ($5 per month or $50/year), 10-day history ($10 per month or $100/year) or a 30-day history ($30/month or $300/year).
Part of your smart home network
The Nest Hello connects to your existing Wi-Fi® network, and ties into your Nest account so it works with your other Nest devices, as well as everything else that works with Nest.
- 3-megapixel camera shows 1600 x 1200 HD view of who's at the door
- up to 8X digital zoom
- equipped with night vision so you can see who's there at all hours
- 160° wide-angle lens
- built-in microphone and speaker for two-way talk
- weather-resistant housing
- uses your home Wi-Fi® network to send images to your smartphone
- Nest Aware subscriptions start at $5 a month or $50 a year, enabling:
- 24/7 streaming with 3-hour snapshot history
- intelligent alerts that notify you when a human face is detected
- 1.7"W x 4.6"H x 1"D
- weight: 4.28 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Why did you buy this?
Already have two Nest cameras- an indoor one and an Outdoor IQ. Just adding to my Nest ecosystem. [ Chet Mar 15, 2018 ]
I think it's a great security feature as well as a useful item, and it is nicely designed. [ John Mar 15, 2018 ]