Leica CL Handgrip
Grip for Leica CL mirrorless camera
- designed for use with the Leica CL mirrorless camera
- threads onto camera's base plate
- provides a more secure grip for added stability
- attachment point for optional Leica finger loop (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Handgrip for Leica CL cameras (black aluminum)
Overview: This handgrip is an accessory for the Leica CL camera, to help you hold the camera more securely, especially when shooting with one hand. The handgrip is made of black anodized aluminum with embossed leather trim. It attaches to the CL camera via the tripod mount. When mounted, the handgrip adds slightly over 1/4" to the overall height of the camera.
Note: When the handgrip is attached to the camera, the tripod socket is no longer available. The grip will need to be removed to tripod-mount the CL camera.
Optional Finger Loop: The Leica CL handgrip has a threaded screw hole on the front to accommodate an optional finger loop (sold separately).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.