Leica Trinovid 10 x 32 HD Binoculars
High-performance waterproof 10X binoculars
Our take on the Leica Trinovid 10 x 32 HD Binoculars by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
High-quality optics for bright, long-distance viewing
Leica's compact Trinovid 10 x 32 HD binoculars are perfect to bring along when you're hiking, camping, or bird-watching, thanks to their compact and waterproof design. The razor-sharp images these binoculars deliver are out of this world — bright, colorful, and high-contrast, even in low light.
Rugged and reliable
Leica Trinovids feature a rugged body with rubber armor coating that's easy to grip. Plus, these binoculars are water-resistant, so you can use them worry-free outdoors, even in rainy or misty conditions.
Need some help choosing binoculars?
Check out our binoculars shopping guide for tips on choosing the right pair for your activities.
- 10X binoculars with Leica AquaDura® lens coating to protect the optics from water, dust and dirt
- fully broadband multi-coated optical elements for increased resolution and detail
- nitrogen-filled waterproof and fogproof design for use in all weather conditions
- compact roof-prism design
- rugged metal body with rubber coating
- twist-up eye cups with multiple click stops provide comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- durable rubber armor exterior offers non-slip grip
- magnification: 10X
- objective lens diameter: 32mm
- linear field of view at 1000 yards: 342 feet
- close focus distance: 3.3 feet
- exit pupil: 3.2mm
- eye relief: 16mm
- diopter compensation: ±4
- 4-5/8"W x 2-5/8"H x 5-1/8"D
- weight: 22.6 ounces
- contoured neoprene carrying strap
- lens and eyepiece caps
- Cordura fabric carry case
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 10 x 32mm Binoculars
- Eyepiece caps (installed)
- 2 Objective lens caps
- Padded neck strap
- Cordura storage pouch
- Lens cleaner
- Guarantee card
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Leica Trinovid 10 x 32 HD is a lightweight, compact binocular that can be used for hunting and other outdoor activities. It features a durable rubber-armored coating for a sure grip, and comes with eyepiece and objective lens caps, a padded carrying strap, and a Cordura storage case.
Waterproof: The Trinovid HD features a hermetically-sealed, nitrogen-filled magnesium housing to prevent fogging, and to protect the internal optics from condensation and mold. The binoculars are 100% waterproof to a maximum depth of 4 meters. The Trinovid HD binoculars can be used in areas of high humidity or rain without worry.
Premium Leica Optics: The Trinovid HD binoculars feature premium Leica optics for sharp, high-contrast images with superior color fidelity.
Focus Wheel/Diopter Ring: The Trinovid 10 x 32 HD has a smooth, central focus wheel for focusing on subjects at different distances. The right eyepiece has a +/-4 diopter ring for adjusting the binoculars to your eyesight without glasses. The diopter ring has a bright red mark, while the diopter index indicates the "0" position, as well as "+" and "-" positions.
Eyecups: The click-stop rubber eyecups has multiple positions to make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point for the greatest comfort during extended use. The eyecups can retract to accommodate eyeglass wearers.
Rubber Coating: The body of the Trinovid HD has a durable rubber-armored coating to give you a non-slip grip, and to protect the binoculars in virtually any weather.
- Model: Trinovid 10 x 32 HD (#40 317)
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 32 mm
- Close Focusing Distance: 3.28 feet (1 meter)
- Subjective Angle of View: 61.8°
- Diopter Compensation: +/- 4 diopters
- Field of View at 1000 yds: 342 feet
- Field of View at 1000 meters: 113 meters
- Exit Pupil: 3.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Twilight Factor: 17.9
- Light Transmission: 90%
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 2.28" to 2.99" (58-76 mm)
- Dimensions: Width 5.05", Height 5.124", Depth 1.875"
- Weight: 22.58 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.