Samsung SNW-R0130BW SmartCam A1
Outdoor battery-powered HD camera with Wi-Fi®
Samsung SNW-R0130BW SmartCam A1 - Pair it with the SNA-R1100W SmartCam A1 hub (not included) for expanded monitoring and control
Our take on the Samsung SNW-R0130BW SmartCam A1 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Keep an eye on your home and property with the wireless Samsung SNW-R0130BW SmartCam A1 outdoor camera.
A rugged, wireless outdoor surveillance cam
The convenient, battery-operated Samsung SNW-R0130BW SmartCam A1 can be mounted outdoors without running wires. Team it up with a Samsung SNA-R1100W indoor hub and the free SmartCam A1 app, and you can livestream and record video from just about anywhere.
If you've ever viewed a live camera feed, you know the image can be obscured by too much or too little light. The SNW-R0130BW takes care of that problem, with night vision up to 24 feet away, automatic adjustments between day and night modes, and Wide Dynamic Range that keeps bright light from washing out what you're seeing.
The free SmartCam A1 app gives you remote control over the camera's functions. You can decide when and how to record what your camera sees, and set up push notifications so you're instantly alerted when unusual sounds or motions are detected.
With the help of the SmartCam A1 hub (not included), you can arm or disarm the system with a tap of the screen. You can even monitor multiple cameras as you expand your system.
- wireless camera records 720p video at 15fps
- infrared imaging lets you see 24 feet in the dark
- Wi-Fi-enabled for remote monitoring and control
- designed for use with Samsung SNA-R1100W SmartCam A1 hub (sold separately)
- 110° wide-angle field of view
- automatically enhances details in backlit scenes with WDR (wide dynamic range) technology
- sends email notifications when motion or sound are detected
- built-in microphone
- operates on four replaceable CR123 lithium batteries
- Consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas.
- 2-7/16"W x 3-7/8"H x 4-9/16"D
- weight: 5.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Add-on Outdoor security camera
- 4 CR123A Lithium batteries
- 2 Screws (length=3/4")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Certificate
- Open Source Announcement booklet
Overview: The Wisenet SmartCam Outdoor Battery-powered Camera (SNW-R130BW) is an add-on to the SmartCam A1 home security system expanding your system to include surveillance of outdoor areas. The camera connects via Wi-Fi to the A1 system's Station Hub to stream HD video wirelessly to your computer, smartphone, or tablet through the SmartCam app.
Camera: The Outdoor Camera has IP65-rated weatherproof protection, so it can withstand most every weather conditions. It is powered by four long-lasting CR123 Lithium batteries (included), so you don't have to connect a power supply or run wires to the camera location. The camera stays in standby mode (to save battery power) until motion is detected. It automatically starts streaming video and audio to let you see and hear what's happening outside your home. Camera Specifications include:
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Max Frame Rate: 15 fps
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Field of View: 91° H, 50° V, 110° D
- Night Vision Range: 24'
- Alarm Triggers: Motion Detection, Low Battery
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: +14°F to 122°F / Less than 90% RH
- Dimensions (w/o base): Width 1.839" Height 2.491" Depth 3.25"
- Weight: 6.5 ounces (w/batteries)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Security [ Mike Apr 08, 2018 ]
Crutchfield gave me a $150 Gift certificate! I've always wanted to watch my truck at night now I can. [ Pau Aug 17, 2017 ]
2 questions already asked
It can work with a compatible hub like the one included with this camera: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_911SNAR110/Samsung-SNA-R1100W-SmartCam-A1.html Then you will be able to use it with the smartphone app. HTH! My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Dec 03, 2017 ] Staff
Samsung claims up to 6 months with "recommended settings". [ Ryan Oct 11, 2017 ] Staff