V-moda Forza Metallo Wireless
In-ear Bluetooth headphones (black)
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- 5.8 dynamic drivers deliver a more spacious soundstage than typical earbuds
- detailed, balanced sound with tight, powerful bass
- rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of listening
- 2 hours of playback after 15 minute FastCharge
Build and design:
- attractive earbuds with forged aircraft-grade metal housings
- earbud cables connect to a rigid neckband
- flexible cable conforms to your shoulders and traps as move
- sweat-proof and weather-resistant nano coating
- durability tests include moisture, humidity, UV exposure, acidity, high and low temperature
- three-button remote on neckband for controlling music and phone calls
- dual noise-suppressing microphone for making phone calls
- neckband vibrates for phone call notification
Included Accessories and General Specs
- includes 8 pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- 3 sizes of silicone sports "fins" help further stabilize the earbuds
- USB charging cable
- carrying case
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 0.79 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones with two 10" attached cables
- 3 Pairs of Sport Fins (S/M/L)
- 8 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 4 Remix Rings
- 42" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro-B USB on other end)
- User's Manual
- Quick Start
- Registration card
- Sealing the USB lid instructions
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.315" x 0.315"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|Cord Length||10" x 2|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The V-Moda Forza Metallo Wireless in-ear headphones combine a unique form factor with high-resolution micro drivers to give you uncompromised sound. The headphones have a neckband containing the rechargeable battery and electronics, with two 10" cables that lead to the ear buds. The Forza Metallo Wireless comes with 8 pairs of silicone ear tips, 3 pairs of sport fins, a USB charging cable, and a soft cloth pouch.
Titanium Traplock Ergonomics: The V-Moda Forza Metallo Wireless has a curved neckband with two control pods. Through Titanium Traplock Ergonomics, the neckband perfectly forms to your shoulders and collarbone to stay in place, even during strenuous activity. Inside the neckband is an advanced Bluetooth antenna and vibrating feedback for phone calls and power. A nano-coating protects the internal components from sweat and weather. One pod has the power button, and the other has music and phone call controls. Both pods have noise-suppressing microphones for crystal-clear speech during phone calls. The entire neckband can be hidden under a shirt collar with easy access to the controls.
Ear Buds: The headphones are equipped with 5.8mm hi-res micro drivers, housed in a CNC forged, aircraft-grade metal chamber. The drivers deliver balanced bass, lively mids, and crystal-clear highs. Eight pairs of Bliss (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) 3.0 ear tips in four different sizes ensure you get a good seal to isolate external noise and deliver good bass response. Three pairs of Activeflex Sport Fins hold the ear buds in place, especially when you're working out. Optional 3D Printed Custom Caps, available from the manufacturer, can be installed on the back of your ear buds to give your headphones a personal touch. The caps are held in place with the Remix Rings, supplied with the headphones.
Controls: The right control pod contains a 3-button remote controller for music and phone calls. The outer buttons control volume up and volume down. You can reach minimum or maximum volume by pressing and holding the appropriate volume button for up to 12 seconds. The center button controls music playback--1x press for play/pause, 2x press for next track, or 3x press for previous track. You can access your smart device's Voice Assistant (Siri/OK Google) by pressing and holding the center button for 3 seconds. When on a phone call, you can answer or refuse a call, or put a call on hold. The controls are compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Bluetooth: The wireless headphones have Bluetooth technology with a Qualcomm chipset and a high-end aptX audio codec for near-CD quality playback. The wireless range of the Forza Metallo headphones is approximately 33 feet. You can simultaneously pair up to two audio devices to the headphones, and switch between them using the play/pause buttons on the devices.
Power Requirements: The V-Moda Forza Metallo Wireless in-ear headphones are powered by a rechargeable battery. A Micro-USB cable is included for charging the battery via USB. The battery quick-charges in about 1.5 hours to give you over 10 hours of battery life. A 15-minute FastCharge provides over 2 hours of playback time.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Frequently Compared With
V-moda Forza Metallo Wireless
In-ear Bluetooth headphones (black)$169.99
Beats by Dr. Dre® BeatsX
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones with Apple® W1 chip
Jaybird X3 Wireless
In-ear Bluetooth® sports headphones