Philips Hue 2.0 A19 White Bulbs
4-pack of smart bulbs for your Hue lighting system
Our take on the Philips Hue 2.0 A19 White Bulbs by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Fill your home with smart lighting
This four-pack of smart bulbs is a great way to expand your whole-house Philips Hue smart lighting system. They're app-controlled, so you can use your smartphone or tablet to dim lights or turn them off and on. Energy efficiency makes them even smarter — each bulb lasts approximately 25,000 hours, so you can go years without having to replace one.
Adjustable lighting for any time of day
These Hue bulbs offer a wide range of adjustable white light. Choose a comforting, warm yellow light in the evening as you wind down. Then, when you need energy to get going in the morning, shift into motivating, bright white light. You can even customize it anywhere in between to suit your needs.
Part of an expandable Hue system
You can have up to 50 bulbs in your Hue smart lighting system. Mix and match the white bulbs along with other Philips Hue smart lighting products to customize your personal lighting system.
- four smart LED light bulbs for Philips Hue systems
- bulbs can be controlled through the free Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™ (requires Philips Hue Bridge)
- standard A19 bulb fits most common light fixtures
- uses your existing light fixture — simply replace the bulb
- produces high-quality white light
- adjustable brightness up to 800 lumens
- instant-on means no waiting for bulb to warm up
- rated at 9.5 watts (roughly equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb)
- approximately 25,000 hours of use
- compatible with:
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 4 Single A19 white bulbs
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: This is a 4-pack of Philips Hue Single A19 LED light bulbs. Philips Hue white bulbs are designed to be added on to an existing Hue Personal Wireless Lighting System. The bulbs have no local control, but are designed to be controlled remotely and wirelessly through the Philips system. A Philips Hue Starter Kit (sold separately) contains the Bridge which will allow you to turn on/off and dim/brighten the bulbs with an Apple or Android smart device.
Note: The bulb is not suitable for use with external dimmers, photo controls, occupancy sensors, or timing devices. It is designed for indoor use only.
Bulb Specifications: The Philips Hue white bulb is equivalent to a standard 60-watt incandescent bulb, yet it uses only 9.5 watts. It has a standard A19 form factor, and is 2.4" at its widest point and 4.25" tall. It fits into a standard light socket (E26 Edison screw base), and fully illuminates instantly when energized. The bulb has a light output of 840 lumens with a color temperature of 2700K (warm white). It has an estimated lifetime of 25,000 hours, and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
Hue Personal Wireless Lighting: The Hue Personal Wireless Lighting System lets you individually control the lighting products in the system using your smartphone or tablet within an existing wireless network. Through the Hue app, and other Hue-compatible products, you can do the following:
- Paint With Light: You can choose from 16-million colors to light, or change the look of, your room. Your favorite light settings can be saved for later recall.
- Sync Lights With Movies or Music: The lights can be synchronized to change with the scenes in a movie, or pulse to the beat of your music. (Third party apps may be required.)
- Create An Ambience: The app lets you use different shades of white light to create an ambience. The bulbs can produce shades of light from energizing cool daylight to relaxing warm white light.
- Light Mood Presets: Preset light moods let you instantly change the lights in the room to fit the moment. Optimal settings are available for reading, relaxing, concentrating, and energizing.
- Wake Up: Gradually increasing light intensity helps to gently wake you up with light, similar to the natural light of the morning sun.
- Light Schedules: The lights can be programmed to come on and go off at a preset time, including lighting rooms at different times. At night, you can let the lights turn off gradually, so you don't have to worry about leaving lights on.
- Remote Lighting Control: When you're away from home, you can turn lights on or off from your smartphone. You can also check the status of your lights when you're not there.
- Geofencing: When the bridge detects that your smartphone is within a certain distance, it will automatically turn lights on or off. For example, as you approach your house, your lights will automatically turn on so you won't have to enter a dark room. (Third party apps required.)
Friends of Hue: Philips Hue home lighting products work with many third-party devices to make it simpler to operate. Philips Hue works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit, allowing you to control your lights with your voice. The lights also work with some Logitech Harmony remote controls, Samsung SmartThings, and Nest Thermostats and other products. In addition, Philips Hue lighting products can be triggered by certain events through the IFTTT (If This Then That) app.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.